Fight at Training Camp

jason

Fair enough. But, the key word I picked up on is the "past".

I don't have a problem giving him a shot. I have issue with blessing him a starter because he was decent a few years ago.

I personally would not give him the benefit of the doubt, whereas I think you are. That's really where we differ I think.

Guest TerraTor
It really took nfo to help you guys with that? All I said was he is a pretty reliable WR in the slot. Terra- don't say it doesn't matter where he plays as a WR, because some WR's are more comfortable in a certain spot. Apparently, you aren't too familiar with football. It's like saying- Urlacher had to play OLB, he'd still have to play awesome. Well no, that's a totally different spot.

A WR catches the ball when its thrown to him. He didnt do that, plain and simple.

A WR catches the ball when its thrown to him. He didnt do that, plain and simple.

You just don't get it, do you?

Somebody help me. When you are a slot receiver, you catch the ball in the slot. It's comfortable for you. Going to the X or Y spot on the field isn't the easiest thing. I played receiver. At the pro level? No. But I was an X receiver and when I was put into the slot, it's totally different, and I struggled, as did the slot receiver being moved to the X spot. When we were put back in our regular spots, it seemed so easy again.

Am I declaring Rashied the next Marvin Harrison? My god, hell no. But I think he can be solid if he's put in his comfort zone. At the least, like some of you have brought up, he can be a good ST player on a team where we rely heavily on our D/ST.

Guest TerraTor
You just don't get it, do you?

Somebody help me. When you are a slot receiver, you catch the ball in the slot. It's comfortable for you. Going to the X or Y spot on the field isn't the easiest thing. I played receiver. At the pro level? No. But I was an X receiver and when I was put into the slot, it's totally different, and I struggled, as did the slot receiver being moved to the X spot. When we were put back in our regular spots, it seemed so easy again.

Am I declaring Rashied the next Marvin Harrison? My god, hell no. But I think he can be solid if he's put in his comfort zone. At the least, like some of you have brought up, he can be a good ST player on a team where we rely heavily on our D/ST.

No thanks I didnt get it. Your high school football story summed it up for me.

No thanks I didnt get it. Your high school football story summed it up for me.

Well, I didn't think you got it, seeing as if how you were all confused. But coming from the guy who thinks every player on the Bears sucks except Briggs, Urlacher, Cutler, Forte, and Olsen, I guess I sort of expected you to not get it right away. Or wait, don't you hate Urlacher, too?

It was actually division 2 football, but good guess. I'm feeling so awful now that a 7th grader made fun of me. Oh my god, boo hoo. I guess they don't teach you football and certain technicalities about the game in junior high, do they?