Orton hears a Boo

bradjock

I'm rooting for Orton to do great, but I laughed my ass off at this. From PFT:

Orton hears a boo

Posted by Mike Florio on August 6, 2009 10:57 PM ET

Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton received a warm welcome from Denver fans during a Thursday night practice at Invesco Field.

The crowd of 13,000-plus loudly booed the former Bear when he threw two interceptions and badly misfired on a pass to receiver Chad Jackson.

Orton has been installed as the starter, for now, following an offseason trade that sent quarterback Jay Cutler to Chicago.

Brad, I hear ya...but I am not rooting for Orton. I just wish him good health.

I'll have a soft spot in my heart for ol' neckbeard, but I alo cracked up on this too!

I'm rooting for Orton to do great, but I laughed my ass off at this. From PFT:

Orton hears a boo

Posted by Mike Florio on August 6, 2009 10:57 PM ET

Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton received a warm welcome from Denver fans during a Thursday night practice at Invesco Field.

The crowd of 13,000-plus loudly booed the former Bear when he threw two interceptions and badly misfired on a pass to receiver Chad Jackson.

Orton has been installed as the starter, for now, following an offseason trade that sent quarterback Jay Cutler to Chicago.

I agree 100% with MadLith. I just want JC to have a good year, KO to struggle yet stay healthy (maybe become the 2nd string), the Bears to win 10+ games, the Broncos to lose 10+ games, and Brandon Marshall doesn't even want to negotiate anymore with what's becoming a mess of a franchise in Denver + their QB situation and he comes to Chicago next year.

:headbang

Orton is going to have it rough this year. Not only does he have to replace Cutler he also has to learn a totally new offense, as does the rest of the offense. We all know that takes time. For Bronco fans that won't matter though because all they'll see is less productivity from the QB and the offense and blame Orton. Until they go back and blame the head coach. That should happen after about midseason.