1. 1. flex players

2. 2. ppc/ppr

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. scoring bonuses

• yes
    • no

Drunkbomber,

I voted for myself. If I can, I will add a proxie vote as well for my friend, who I believe has signed up. He would want max flex (he is a big fan) but I'll throw down his vote for 2, which he would be thrilled w/ (as opposed to less). He would absolutely vote for PPC and bonuses.

everyone in the keeper league please vote

Ok, we got 2 flex players, ppc and yardage bonuses. The last thing will be are you guys opposed to having one flex be wr/rb and the other being any of the offensive positions? Ive played some leagues like that and I like the strategy it adds.

That will be fine with me also.

I would think any non-QB offensive position. In other words, if you have two great TEs, you can play both. I would rather avoid starting 2 QBs. There are simply not enough QBs to go around, and they can generate a lot of points.

Ok, we got 2 flex players, ppc and yardage bonuses. The last thing will be are you guys opposed to having one flex be wr/rb and the other being any of the offensive positions? Ive played some leagues like that and I like the strategy it adds.

I would think any non-QB offensive position. In other words, if you have two great TEs, you can play both. I would rather avoid starting 2 QBs. There are simply not enough QBs to go around, and they can generate a lot of points.

same here. Not a fan of 2 QB leagues