Fantasy RBs

jason

I think that everyone agrees on AP at #1. After that, where does Forte rank?

I would put him 3rd behind Maurice Jones-Drew. He will be utilized more than Forte especially if the league you are talking about is a PPR league. Drew will get a ton of catches. Early projections have him getting around 1200 yards just like Forte but Drew getting about 400 yards receiving and catching about 60-65 balls. For Forte they have around 300-350 yards and 55 catches.

Screw MJD. I read the same damn hype about him last year, and he crapped out for me.

I would put him 3rd behind Maurice Jones-Drew. He will be utilized more than Forte especially if the league you are talking about is a PPR league. Drew will get a ton of catches. Early projections have him getting around 1200 yards just like Forte but Drew getting about 400 yards receiving and catching about 60-65 balls. For Forte they have around 300-350 yards and 55 catches.

Guest TerraTor

I dont think MJD will be as effective when expected to carry the load. I would put Forte actually tied for 1st with Peterson. Peterson will produce multiple homeruns however isnt durable and doesnt catch the ball.

Well according to Mark Schlereth A.K.A "Bears hater" Forte should be no where close to a top 5 fantasy running back because Jay Cutler is there to go down the field. He then goes on to say Cutler is not a top 10 fantasy QB because the Bears are a running team and Cutler doesn't have the talent around him.

Somebody find a face palm...

Well according to Mark Schlereth A.K.A "Bears hater" Forte should be no where close to a top 5 fantasy running back because Jay Cutler is there to go down the field. He then goes on to say Cutler is not a top 10 fantasy QB because the Bears are a running team and Cutler doesn't have the talent around him.

Somebody find a face palm...

Mark Schlereth hates everybody. He hates Cutler, Forte, Favre, the Vikings organization, etc. He's just a total waste to try to listen to.