this is not the O I am used to seeing

GrizzlyBear

We have the QB. We have the RB. We have TWO TEs!

I like what the WRs are doing tonight. OL has been okay. Massive hole on the TD run, and some other good plays, but so-so overall, though they are going against an elite DL.

Absolutely amazing what a real QB can do for a team. :headbang

Considering the is just the second quarter of play for this new Oline I think the effort was pretty good. There are still things to work on but I like the progress. I feel exactly the same about our Dline except most of them have been together for years.

So far I am really impressed with the improvement. The line play on both sides of ball was real good, considering that NY has one of the best lines on both sides of ball in the NFL. Domination is the word to use while the first string was in.

This is a good sign for a 12-4 season!!!

In either case I like the idea of having a backup OG who we know can play. This is a nice change after years of hoping we'd never have to see Metcalf on the field.

No kidding, especially on the TD run, Kruetz did a great job sealing his opponent off. The entire Oline did a great job both in pass protection and run blocking. It was great to see how the line would do when we roll Cutler out as well.