Just Wondering...

Mongo3451

How do we gameplan for this week in Denver? I'm thinking the coaches throw Cutler a bone and cut loose some plays that allow him to succeed. I know Denver, it's fans and Orton are going to be jacked up for this game. It's unfortunate that this is not a regular season game, because all eyes are going to continue judging the trade. I have a feeling Hester is going to toast Champ Bailey at least once, as Hester and Cutler have missed some opportunities in the 1st 2 games.

I'm not worried about Denver's D versus our O. I'm not really worried about our D against their O either but what I really want to see is our Dline get after Orton. Not because its Orton just because we really need to see this pass rush light up.

I'm not worried about Denver's D versus our O. I'm not really worried about our D against their O either but what I really want to see is our Dline get after Orton. Not because its Orton just because we really need to see this pass rush light up.

I agree. In the first 2 games so far you have seen our Dline more active and be able to really push the pocket, but now I want to see that Dline just harrass the QB. Nothing against Orton at all here.

I agree. In the first 2 games so far you have seen our Dline more active and be able to really push the pocket, but now I want to see that Dline just harrass the QB. Nothing against Orton at all here.

Lets get back to where the QB just fears playing us because they know that we will be coming after them.

Can't say I agree w/ the comment they were so active in the 1st two games. I would agree the DL looked better in this 2nd game, but they looked pretty bad IMHO in the 1st game. Buffalo's QBs seemed to have plenty of time to throw. As I said, this past week, they looked better, but I still wouldn't say they looked good.

We still have a long way to go before I would agree our DL looks good, much less gets to a point where they are "just harrassing the QB"

Since Denver plays a 3-4 I would like to see how our O-line stacks up against their front. I also would like to see how Ron Turner makes halftime adjustments since this is also the game that the first team should come out after halftime and play a couple of series. I want to see all these things because our first two games are against 3-4 teams and I am still not 100% sold on Turner knowing what to do with such a talented QB.

Since Denver plays a 3-4 I would like to see how our O-line stacks up against their front. I also would like to see how Ron Turner makes halftime adjustments since this is also the game that the first team should come out after halftime and play a couple of series. I want to see all these things because our first two games are against 3-4 teams and I am still not 100% sold on Turner knowing what to do with such a talented QB.

This preseason game means the most so far. Not because Cutler goes back to Denver, but because Denver is a 3-4 and the Packers play a 3-4.

This preseason game means the most so far. Not because Cutler goes back to Denver, but because Denver is a 3-4 and the Packers play a 3-4.

You can't discount the fact that the new coach and his new DC(Mike Nolan) may dial up a few extra blitzes to try and put Cutler on the ground to appease the home crowd. I also think the Bears may put in a better blitz protection scheme this week after seeing the Giants getting a couple of shots on Cutler off blitzes.

You can't discount the fact that the new coach and his new DC(Mike Nolan) may dial up a few extra blitzes to try and put Cutler on the ground to appease the home crowd. I also think the Bears may put in a better blitz protection scheme this week after seeing the Giants getting a couple of shots on Cutler off blitzes.

I'm not all that concerned with that. We have the meanest player in football (Kreutz) to help Cutler if things get heated and a damn good RB (Forte) to take the heat off Cutler on blitzes.

Our first two games (Packers & Steelers) are 3-4 teams so we need to get this done right to have a chance to win both of those games