Who makes the PS this year

GrizzlyBear

Looking at some players that will make the PS this year I figure 2 to be a shoe in is Kinder and Knox. He showed flashes but Igeslias have shown more. So I figure the Bears will keep Rideau, DA, Hester, Bennet igeslias and Davis. But that only if Davis sticks, If released , look for Knox to make the roster. Any thoughts?

Looking at some players that will make the PS this year I figure 2 to be a shoe in is Kinder and Knox. He showed flashes but Igeslias have shown more. So I figure the Bears will keep Rideau, DA, Hester, Bennet igeslias and Davis. But that only if Davis sticks, If released , look for Knox to make the roster. Any thoughts?

I don't think Knox will be safe on the practice squad. He has alot of potential and would most likely get snapped up.

Peace :dabears

At a minimum Knox has already shown the league he can be a good KR/PR, and while he hasn't made a big splash at the WR position just yet he hasn't been non-existent either. Give him a couple more games and I think you'll see what he's about and I think it will be clearer that he makes the final roster.

Agreed on the 6 you think will stay. I also agree that Knox gets the redshirt IR. Kinder to the PS. You never know, we may have an injury or "other" that comes up and this may change. I read an article by Larry Mayer that talked about the 4-6 recievers needing to be good ST'ers before receivers to make the SQuad. Of course high draft picks come into play as well. You'd figure the more solid recievers like DA and Iglesias would have a leg up. I also think Rashied is a good ST. We already have enough KR/PR's so it makes me think Knox is the redshirt.

Agreed on the 6 you think will stay. I also agree that Knox gets the redshirt IR. Kinder to the PS. You never know, we may have an injury or "other" that comes up and this may change. I read an article by Larry Mayer that talked about the 4-6 recievers needing to be good ST'ers before receivers to make the SQuad. Of course high draft picks come into play as well. You'd figure the more solid recievers like DA and Iglesias would have a leg up. I also think Rashied is a good ST. We already have enough KR/PR's so it makes me think Knox is the redshirt.

If we were going to redshirt IR somebody, I'd think it would be Iglesias. Knox has looked like he's a better bet for an immediate contribution, and he offers as much or more special teams value. Iglesias' learning curve has looked pretty steep thus far; I'd be surprised if he made any kind of impact this year.

If we were going to redshirt IR somebody, I'd think it would be Iglesias. Knox has looked like he's a better bet for an immediate contribution, and he offers as much or more special teams value. Iglesias' learning curve has looked pretty steep thus far; I'd be surprised if he made any kind of impact this year.

I think Kinder is the perfect IR "Redshirt" coming off a severe knee injury.I also think that Freeman at LB may be a candidate to be "Redshirted" with the addition of McClover today.