Favre Schism

adam

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp...tory?id=4424660

What two knowledgeable NFL people described earlier this week as an "issue" in the Minnesota Vikings locker room was described Wednesday by a third informed person as a "schism."

The issue is quarterback Brett Favre, and the schism is the preference that certain Vikings players have for specific quarterbacks.

Sources with knowledge of the Vikings locker-room dynamics say some players believe Tarvaris Jackson gives the Vikings the best chance to win, while other players believe Sage Rosenfels gives the team the best chance to win -- which is one of the new twists to this storyline. In the words of one NFL source, Favre has "little support" in the locker room as Minnesota prepares for its Monday night preseason game against the Houston Texans.

Not really surprising, but any drama for them is better for us.

Man am I loving this, LOL.

HA! Hopefully in January, no December, no November we hear Adrian Peterson sounding off about how he was not a team player and how he never tried to bond with his teammates ala Thomas Jones style. That would make my year! It's like mixing vinegar and baking soda in a pop bottle and watching the pressure build up internally and then BOOM! HAHAHA! SUCKERS!

The best part will be when he struggles early. So I am hoping for another couple of good games by Jackson during the preseason to make the change even worse. The coaches and front office now have to sleep in the bed they made, and it doesn't look like everyone agrees with that direction.

Now you know ever beat writer is going to be asking questions to players each week about the situation, and it will eventually blow up.

As long as it ends with the Bears as divisional champs, everything else is free dessert with the meal!

The best part will be when he struggles early. So I am hoping for another couple of good games by Jackson during the preseason to make the change even worse. The coaches and front office now have to sleep in the bed they made, and it doesn't look like everyone agrees with that direction.

Now you know ever beat writer is going to be asking questions to players each week about the situation, and it will eventually blow up.

As long as it ends with the Bears as divisional champs, everything else is free dessert with the meal!

Amen to that. But taking Favre and the Queens down at the same time is like having a French Silk pie covered in Rocky Road Ice Cream and chocolate sauce. It's almost too much "good stuff" as the commercial says. I guess the cherry on top of the sundae would be if Favre beats the Packers twice and gives us the division in doing so.

Ha! True enough!!!

...and maybe a nice glass of Lagavulin 18 year to finish it off!

Amen to that. But taking Favre and the Queens down at the same time is like having a French Silk pie covered in Rocky Road Ice Cream and chocolate sauce. It's almost too much "good stuff" as the commercial says. I guess the cherry on top of the sundae would be if Favre beats the Packers twice and gives us the division in doing so.