Anyone still want Brandon Marshall?

CrackerDog

Marshall is being a little b*tch!!

Theres a big difference between Cutler and Marshall. Cutler was upset because the team was going after Cassel. Marshall is being a little baby because he wants more money. If you want more money than you should have signed a bigger contract to begin with! If you 'outperform' your contract than you will probably help your team win a lot of games. Isn't that what team sports is all about? He's a joke and i dont want him anywhere near the Bears.

Marshall is being a little b*tch!!

Theres a big difference between Cutler and Marshall. Cutler was upset because the team was going after Cassel. Marshall is being a little baby because he wants more money. If you want more money than you should have signed a bigger contract to begin with! If you 'outperform' your contract than you will probably help your team win a lot of games. Isn't that what team sports is all about? He's a joke and i dont want him anywhere near the Bears.

Yeah, I absolutely hate when they try to compare the Cutler situation to the Marshall situation. Denver tried to trade Cutler to get Cassel, and then supposedly lied about it. Cutler didn't want to be in that environment anymore and Denver agreed.

The video of him punting the ball away from the ball boy, then batting down a pass just shows how immature he is. The Bears do not need that headache.

Yeah, I absolutely hate when they try to compare the Cutler situation to the Marshall situation. Denver tried to trade Cutler to get Cassel, and then supposedly lied about it. Cutler didn't want to be in that environment anymore and Denver agreed.

The video of him punting the ball away from the ball boy, then batting down a pass just shows how immature he is. The Bears do not need that headache.

If I was the GM of the Broncos, I would bring him and his agent into the office and give them a little talking to. Marshall would have 1 day to get his head straight and start acting right or I would suspend him indefinately.

I do not was this POS.

Peace :dabears

From what I read, it was a meeting between Marshall and either coach, front office, or both, which essentially prompted his childish actions.

This guy is supposed to be a FA next year right? You have to wonder what his market is going to be like. Teams will often look the other way when it comes to the antics of elite players, but w/ Denver adding Orton, I find it difficult to imagine Marshall having the sort of season he did w/ Cutler. So next year, he will hit FA as a guy coming off a weak (below expectations) season, a well documented bad attitude and a rap sheet that would make PacMan Jones jealous.

If I was the GM of the Broncos, I would bring him and his agent into the office and give them a little talking to. Marshall would have 1 day to get his head straight and start acting right or I would suspend him indefinately.

I do not was this POS.

He has been suspended indefinately for conduct detrimental to the team. No way he is coming here.

I think it's September 6th he's suspended for.

That being said, the SCORE is saying Denver wants a #1 and a #4 . . . plus he wants paid.

To hell with that. Like you said, no way he is coming here.