Denver Broncos Message Boards

adam

I almost spit my coffee out a couple of times at the hilarious comments. General consensus is they hate McDaniels, and don't like Orton.

McDaniels is referred to as "McDummy" "Baby Hoodie" or "Hoodie Lite."

"We gave up a great QB and gained a bad coach."

"Bronco fans are more passionate about their distain for Cutler than they are about the current state of the Broncos."

"The WR screen is going to be a major staple in this offense."

"Annoyed of the Dink and Dunk already................get used to it."

Speaking about Orton "He looked like a turd....a crappy craptastic turd."

"Orton and 50 draft picks is not equal to Cutler."

"Firing Shanahan to be replaced by a 32 year old child of privilege is about the dumbest thing you can do."

"We should have gone for Vick. I'm been saying it since day one. Orton is horrible."

"Mr. McDaniels has set the franchise back 6 years..." "He looks like Dr. Doogie Howser MD assigned to do his first pelvic exam."

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

I could go on and on. Every thread is filled with comments like those.

I just know what my reaction is....booooinng....yep, thats something growing in my pants, bahahaa.

Seriously, Jay Cutler is something to be really excited about. Not just for this year, but for the next 5-10 years. He's the type of QB that makes your team a perennial SuperBowl contender.

I'm pitching a tent too, lol. I kept asking myself what I was seeing, a real QB, moving around in the pocket, rolling out, throwing on the move (and not just out of bounds). He had a couple of missed opportunities, but also had some throws that were placed only where the receiver could catch it.

Also, you have to hand it to Cutler. That had to be the most stressful preseason game for any player, ever. The fans booed him more than they cheered for their own team. Once he got comfortable, you could tell he was in the zone. It was only a preseason game, but the results were promising.

I'm pitching a tent too, lol. I kept asking myself what I was seeing, a real QB, moving around in the pocket, rolling out, throwing on the move (and not just out of bounds). He had a couple of missed opportunities, but also had some throws that were placed only where the receiver could catch it.

Also, you have to hand it to Cutler. That had to be the most stressful preseason game for any player, ever. The fans booed him more than they cheered for their own team. Once he got comfortable, you could tell he was in the zone. It was only a preseason game, but the results were promising.

I expected booing and a not so warm welcome but geeze out that made Soldier Field fans treatment of Rex seem like a "nice to see ya". I thought it was excessive and over the top blind hate. Funny thing is they thought they could rattle him and get under his skin, he showed them by playing through it and having himself a good game. And I thought he was a baby LOL Seemed like more of a man than the dipsticks on the other sideline and in the stands.

I want to thank McDaniels for being such an idot...... I herby nominate him for Upper-Class Twit of the Year (little Monty Python reference) In his acceptance speech Josh was quoted as saying, "I'm a completely self taught idiot"

Thanks Josh your stupidity is our gain pleasure doing business with you.

If you liked those, you'll LOVE this: http://deadspin.com/5347795/why-your-team-...-denver-broncos

Now, mind you, there's a bit of salty language in the linked article. Proceed with caution. :)

Great find. This quote made me laugh for five minutes:

"Sharpe won't visit his kids because he hates their mothers, but if he was a better dad, he'd feed them too much gravy and kill them. Awesome."

whaaaahahahahahahaha