Poll on front page of NFL.COM

CrackerDog

Wonder how many times Josh voted

actually that is a pretty easy answer... I just took my math final and this is the easiest thing to figure out. first we need to take the number of votes which was stated as simply over 80,000 so we'll make it 80550 just for shits and giggles. 80,550x.11=8860.5 so there you have it josh voted denver 8860 times and kyle voted once (out of self dignity) but his vote only counted .5 after his left handed pass against the seahawks lol.

actually that is a pretty easy answer... I just took my math final and this is the easiest thing to figure out. first we need to take the number of votes which was stated as simply over 80,000 so we'll make it 80550 just for shits and giggles. 80,550x.11=8860.5 so there you have it josh voted denver 8860 times and kyle voted once (out of self dignity) but his vote only counted .5 after his left handed pass against the seahawks lol.

There's also the possibility that Kyle voted left handed and actually clicked on the Bears by accident

i think the Bears got the better end of the trade...but you also have to wait and see what the Broncos get with their 1st rounds draft choices...then evaluate

Well, they used our pick last year on Robert Ayers, and so far going by what Denver fans are saying on their message boards, they aren't too happy at this point.