Hood's Comment about stay in Cleveland

GrizzlyBear

''Growing up I was told when you can't say anything good about something, don't say nothing at all,'' Hood said. ''It is a blessing for me to be able to come to a team of this sort. I learned one thing when I was over there, it was when [boxing trainer and analyst] Teddy Atlas came to speak to the team. He told us about surviving and winning. The two words are similar but you can't have both. If you're just surviving, that gets in the way of winning. It was one of the greatest speeches I've ever heard. Other than that, I don't care to go into it.''

Tells a huge story. I heard others speak about mangini and his ways. Says something.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...hood-01.article

Manginious has an ego problem and I totally agree that the Belichick disciples don't know how to apply his tough love tactics. Belichick himself didn't know how when he was in Cleveland. I like it because it's entertaining.

ALL Bellichek disciples have egos, Weis, Crennel, McDaniels and so on. These guys all learned from the Parcells school of coaching, if you can't dazzle em with bullshit, ignore the sons of bitches and eventually they'll agree or go away. Problem is, unless you have some true talent to go along with that ego and as Weis, Crennel and now McDaniels are finding out. You don't start off at the top of the heap and all that talking is eventually gonna get you in hot water.