Is it safe to say

Wesson44

Who are you talking about? If it was Hood, he was only there for a few days...not weeks. At any rate, I for one am disappointed in Hood leaving. I think he could of been a strong contributer. Best of luck to him.

He came to the Bears after getting cut by Cleveland after spending the offseason and all of training camp with them.

Well, I don't know where we're going to find "quality" CBs but I do know that somebody else thought Hood sucked, he was cut today.

I watched the first half on TIVO. Hood missed three tackles and had poor coverage on one reception. I assume they saw no reason to keep him since he didn't outplay the other guys. I wouldn't go so far as saying he "sucked" though since the team was hardly putting on a tackling clinic during the game. But I'm not surprised they cut him either, based on this performance. I assume they think they can find someone else along the way if necessary who can perform at least to this level.