Picked to go almost all the way

Guest TerraTor

Yeah, I can see us getting a lot of love from the pro-Cutler columnists. We have many things in are favor. I believe we are one of the harder teams to vote against. We have the same team + Cutler + coaching changes, which should improve on our record by at least a game or two compared to last year.

I also think many people forget that we make the playoffs last year with a win at Houston, and could've easily been 8-0 to start last season if it wasn't for 3 3pt or less losses (CAR, TB, ATL).

Bears lose to the steelers ha ha ha. The steelers do not match up well with the Bears now. Sure they have a good defense but it can be beaten with the Te and underneath stuff. The line just has to block the edge rushers.Their offense is just Ward & Holmes and if you rush Big Ben he will make mistakes. Plus their specials teams are nothing to write home about. So we win on field position and specialteams. 20-17

Yeah, I can see us getting a lot of love from the pro-Cutler columnists. We have many things in are favor. I believe we are one of the harder teams to vote against. We have the same team + Cutler + coaching changes, which should improve on our record by at least a game or two compared to last year.

I also think many people forget that we make the playoffs last year with a win at Houston, and could've easily been 8-0 to start last season if it wasn't for 3 3pt or less losses (CAR, TB, ATL).

Isn't it funny how 2 Olsen fumbles, 1 mis-play by Hamilton, and a personal foul on the Bears defense can change the season epically?

I'm not so sure I'd use the term "epic". Let's not forget some odd heroics that won some games like teams missing FG's, turnovers,etc. What comes around goes around. We won a couple we probably shouldn't have, and lost a few we shouldn't have. And if we get into the playoffs, odds are Cutler isn't our QB. Unless that was the point you were trying to make!

Isn't it funny how 2 Olsen fumbles, 1 mis-play by Hamilton, and a personal foul on the Bears defense can change the season epically?