Possible RB solution for Bears

GrizzlyBear

From NFL .com

I seen this kid play , He looked dang good and would be a tremendous pick up for the Bears to spell Forte.

One possible reason for the secrecy is that the Steelers might be trying to slide running back Isaac Redman from the active roster to the practice squad. Redman, an undrafted rookie from Bowie State, was the surprise star of training camp and scored three of the Steelers' five rushing touchdowns during the preseason

This is exactly the kind of player I hope we sign.

I hope they wait to see if jamal lewis is cut I think he'd be a perfect compliment back able to go between the tackles and pick up the tough yards. Heck cleveland rumors are they may cut him. If not, Maybe we could have him for a seventh rounder next year I'd even up it to a sixth it would be worth it. Remember he's played in the cold with baltimore and cleveland this would be a perfect fit for him.

I hope they wait to see if jamal lewis is cut I think he'd be a perfect compliment back able to go between the tackles and pick up the tough yards. Heck cleveland rumors are they may cut him. If not, Maybe we could have him for a seventh rounder next year I'd even up it to a sixth it would be worth it. Remember he's played in the cold with baltimore and cleveland this would be a perfect fit for him.

No way on Gods Green earth Lewis would except a back up role to Forte. If he goes anywhere it will be to a team needing a back, Like the Cards or Seattle. I would much rather have a kid comming of a roster, much cheaper and unknown.

No way on Gods Green earth Lewis would except a back up role to Forte. If he goes anywhere it will be to a team needing a back, Like the Cards or Seattle. I would much rather have a kid comming of a roster, much cheaper and unknown.

We need a younger guy not Lewis. He has too much wear and tear on him for this team.

Why do the Cards need a RB? They have Hightower and drafted Beanie Wells, who looked very good against the Packers. I wouldn't be surprised to see us pick up a RB, nor will I be surprised if we just settle with AP and Wolfe. Either way you can bet there will be at least one if not two RB added to our practice squad.

Wells is dinged up Hightower proved in the playoff run he did not have it, Lewis would be a starter on year contract and spelled wells when he gets 100%, Why I said it. Lewis could also go Denver way, No telling but I know he would want a starting job , and his agent will oblige him on that.

Wells is dinged up Hightower proved in the playoff run he did not have it, Lewis would be a starter on year contract and spelled wells when he gets 100%, Why I said it. Lewis could also go Denver way, No telling but I know he would want a starting job , and his agent will oblige him on that.

IMHO we shuold look at the Bengals running backs DeDe Dorsey and Brian Leonard because they will be sweating out the final hours before the roster cutdown deadline, and either one of them is a good fit for the Bears. I like Leonard runs like a truck!!