Check this out Jason Davis Being a Putz

GrizzlyBear

From Trib

Extra points: Other Bears players confirmed to be on the way out of Chicago were rookie linebacker and sixth-round pick Marcus Freeman, linebacker Darrell McClover, fullback Will Ta'ufo'ou and fullback Jason Davis, who announced his release on his Twitter page. Davis tweeted his desire to sign with an AFC team so he can face the Bears in the Super Bowl.

From Trib

Davis knows the Bears will be in the Super Bowl & they just dropped him.

Every player wants to make it to the Super Bowl.

Therefore, to make it to the Super Bowl, he knows he will have to go to the AFC.

LOL.

Was what he said that bad?

I think he meant it the way Pixote wrote it. Here is what he wrote on his Twitter when he got released:

They cut me I guess I didn't do enough. Good luck bear nation and stay classy

Sounds like a nice guy to me!

Nice guy but it sounds like he now has a grudge against the Bears for cutting him, but he could go to an NFC team and still play against us. LOL

Nice guy but it sounds like he now has a grudge against the Bears for cutting him, but he could go to an NFC team and still play against us. LOL

I would assume if he had a grudge against the Bears he would be wanting to play for another NFCN team (just ask Brett Fart).

Yea, this quote seems to be taken so out of context. If he wanted to take a swipe at the bears, he would talk about wanting to sign w/ a division rival so as to play us twice. No. His comment was a way of giving a compliment to the team that just cut him by saying that team would be in the SB.

Sorry, but Davis showed pure class w/ that statement.

I would assume if he had a grudge against the Bears he would be wanting to play for another NFCN team (just ask Brett Fart).

Yea, this quote seems to be taken so out of context. If he wanted to take a swipe at the bears, he would talk about wanting to sign w/ a division rival so as to play us twice. No. His comment was a way of giving a compliment to the team that just cut him by saying that team would be in the SB.

Sorry, but Davis showed pure class w/ that statement.

Agreed. To me, it sounds like he is a little bummed because he thought he was part of something special.

I think we often forget that these guys are human beings and this has to be devastating for some. He's spent months with the team, and everything is "team, team, team." All of a sudden the team doesn't want you any more. The dream is shattered.

He probably expected to be cut, but it can't be easy. I have zero problem with what he said.