Tillman off PuP List

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

Team Notes

Bears activate Tillman

The Chicago Bears have activated cornerback Charles Tillman from the physically unable to perform list, making him eligible to play in the season-opener at Green Bay. Tillman missed training camp and did not appear in any of the four preseason games after undergoing back surgery. His health is key for a team that struggled against the pass last season and is trying to get back to the playoffs after...

(ap)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/chi;_ylt...Fc1vU00yY1DubYF

I hope this isn't an emergency move. I really hope he's 100%. If he's out for the first 2 games, it's better then him being 80% for week 1 and injuring himself even more.

Local reports said he was doing individual drills for the past couple of weeks and the workouts were pretty intense. With Tillman I wouldn't be surprised if he and Lovie targeted the packer( Its Bears vs packer week so no caps for that team name) game for his return.

Local reports said he was doing individual drills for the past couple of weeks and the workouts were pretty intense. With Tillman I wouldn't be surprised if he and Lovie targeted the packer( Its Bears vs packer week so no caps for that team name) game for his return.

1st game 1st you don't get paid to siton the bench and act like you are hurt. Glad he back we are going to need him against the pack.

Guest TerraTor
Somehow I doubt we got that lucky. He's still hurt. That doesn't mean they won't try to play him anyway.

I dont think there was any reason to have him play in the preseason anyway, Hes probably ready for week 1 and that was the plan from the beginning.

And don't look the the depth chart on ChicagoBears.com. It' still doesn't even mention Tillman and Jones is still our #2 at RB. They're HORRIBLE at updating this site and it's embarrassing for the charter franchise of the league to have this public face always be so out of date.

I hope this is not how you judge your team? Who really cares about the depth chart on the web page? ;)

Peace :dabears