Apparently we have no chance to win Sunday night

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

NFL Network can really get under your skin sometimes. I swear if i have to listen to one more analysis of God's other son (Aaron rodgers) im gonna puke. Preseason is a joke, ok so throw a bunch of TDs against milk base defenses, wonderful. Jamie Dukes and even my man Mike Mayock let me down all this week with the lovefest. This goes beyond any rivalry week, i have never hated the packers as much as the vikings, Ill admit, But i seriously want our guys to anilate these toothless cheese clowns on national television. I hope Cutler throws 300 and 3TDs just so they shutup. Dom Capers is apparently a desciple of Rodgers cuz now their defense is wonderful as well. Its getting as bad as Rich Eisen with Brett Favre, and Baldinger is as about as useful as a piss flavored lolipop.

Its like im watching a whole show dedicated to the rediculous rantings of Sean Salisbury

Hell, all of a sudden Green Bay is a Super Bowl pick. This changed because Rodgers looked good in the preseason? Wow. In one breath they say the preseason doesn't matter and in the next they are anointing Rodgers as the League MVP.

Take a look at the Passing Leaders for the preaseason:

Passing Yards

1. Matt Leinart ARI 507

2. Todd Bouman JAC 485

3. Joe Flacco BAL 470

4. Aaron Rodgers GB 465

5. Ryan Fitzpatrick BUF 459

Ooo, that is some good company.

Hell, all of a sudden Green Bay is a Super Bowl pick. This changed because Rodgers looked good in the preseason? Wow. In one breath they say the preseason doesn't matter and in the next they are anointing Rodgers as the League MVP.

Take a look at the Passing Leaders for the preaseason:

Passing Yards

1. Matt Leinart ARI 507

2. Todd Bouman JAC 485

3. Joe Flacco BAL 470

4. Aaron Rodgers GB 465

5. Ryan Fitzpatrick BUF 459

Ooo, that is some good company.

Great point. Out of those 5, Joe Flacco is the only starter heading in the regular season and he didn't even throw for 3000 yards last year. Everyone that I have seen talk about the Packers talk about this GREAT Defense that they have. I am confused on this. There D coordinator got jacked because there D was atrocious and was ranked worse than we were and we were ranked 25th. Now they are switching to a 3-4 defense and many talk about how difficult it is to make the switch especially considering that they don''t have the personel to run it yet. The drafted Raji because of hi ability to play a 3-4 and become that NT, then he holds out. When he gets into camp he gets injured. I am not even talking about how bad there ST was last year.

Patience guys. This is a 16 game season. I believe we are the best team in our division and we may show it tonight or, we may have to build to it but I think in the end, we'll be the ones kickin ass at seasons end.

Someone mark down on the calendar that Michael Strahan just predicted a Green Bay and San Diego Super Bowl. lol.

Them or the Queens. Watched the Vikings Browns game and Clevelend held it's own for a half primarily due to their defense and holding AP to 25 first half yards. Ultimately the poor quality of offense caught up to them. I'm sorry but Quinn looked stupid out there.

Don't know why I subjected myself to watching that game, there was little doubt that Minny would win but I thought Madden was annoying the two guys calling the game had drool stains on their shirts... every spare second they were singing Bret's praises and he had a modest game, AP carried the weight in the second half to put the game away. When they weren't drooling over Favre they were talking up the queens as a super bowl team. Listening to the talking heads you'd think the NFC North was a two team division cheezheads and queens. I can see discounting Detroit.... who wouldn't but the Bears are discounted from the conversation. The good thing is these morons don't determine who wins and loses, I'd rather us be looked at as underdogs anyway. You play harder when you feel like you have something to prove than when you think all you need to do is show up. By seasons end I think the Bears will have something to say about this two team division nonsense.