I'm seen enough of Vasher

Connorbear

I said it before, 3 points wouldn't be enough in the end. Had to end it with a TD. And the stupid ass 4th down call cost us the game as well.

That was on Mannelly, not the coaches. Not that I am saying the coaches are good by any means, but the replay they showed had Mannelly pointing at Wolfe between his legs. AND Wolfe looked as surprised as we were that he had the ball there...

That was on Mannelly, not the coaches. Not that I am saying the coaches are good by any means, but the replay they showed had Mannelly pointing at Wolfe between his legs. AND Wolfe looked as surprised as we were that he had the ball there...

There is no way a long snapper has that much authority to do that. Like the announcers said, it would only be a 5 yard penalty. It just made no sense.

There is no way a long snapper has that much authority to do that. Like the announcers said, it would only be a 5 yard penalty. It just made no sense.

Then why did wolfe not even look for the ball or move until it was right on top of him? He looks much better on fake punts than that. I have no clue how it happened or why, but it looked to me like it was on Mannelly

They just interviewed Mannelly (sp?) and he said he thought there was 12 players on the field. They have an audible play, which they ran, for that. He said it was his fault completely.

Peace :dabears

They just interviewed Mannelly (sp?) and he said he thought there was 12 players on the field. They have an audible play, which they ran, for that. He said it was his fault completely.

Wow, that is ridiculous. You have to know the situation. Getting 5 yards there does nothing. Really disappointing. That would've been a huge win.

Wow, that is ridiculous. You have to know the situation. Getting 5 yards there does nothing. Really disappointing. That would've been a huge win.

If there are 12 players on the field, then its a free play. Who knows, Wolfe could have got a first down. Just like when the defense is offsides and the QB chucks the ball down field. It's a free play. Point being, Mannelly made a huge mistake but, after 12 yrs of being the best long snapper in football, I'll give him one.

If there are 12 players on the field, then its a free play. Who knows, Wolfe could have got a first down. Just like when the defense is offsides and the QB chucks the ball down field. It's a free play. Point being, Mannelly made a huge mistake but, after 12 yrs of being the best long snapper in football, I'll give him one.

Sorry, but that IS NOT a play you call on the road, especially not at GB. The reason? It's obvious. We screwed it up and there weren't 12 men on the field. The only thing worse than that call was Lovie challenging the play. WTF were his guys doing up in the booth? They should have told him ASAP. They were not on the ball.

Sorry, but that IS NOT a play you call on the road, especially not at GB. The reason? It's obvious. We screwed it up and there weren't 12 men on the field. The only thing worse than that call was Lovie challenging the play. WTF were his guys doing up in the booth? They should have told him ASAP. They were not on the ball.

Agreed the challenge was horrible.

I blame Lovie. What the hell is Vasher doing in single coverage against Jennings anyway?? That was just a bad play call. He gambled the farm on a run and lost

We had a run d on and the Packers made a great call. Vasher was the dumbass who tried to play bump coverage and really did nothing except get burned horribly.

And the only reason Vash was in that situation is due to the Bears DB's being hurt (Bowman/Tillman).

I guarantee you Mannelly does. He has done this in the past and to the Bears success. He's the best in the league (by a long shot) and is also very very smart. He runs the show when it comes to that and he has for a number of years.

It turned out to be a massive mistake, but its a play you should always do when 12 are on the field. For Pete sake, the Packer WR made a game saving tackle because if he doesn't make that tackle, Wolfe probably has a TD.

Cause the Bears were easing him back as he played in zero preseason games and was a game-time decision today. Bowman is being eased back as well from the bad hammy.

That is total CRAP! The game is on the line at that point, you ease someone back in in the beginning and middle, not a pivotal play like that...You put your best players on the field. Not saying Bowman or Tillman would have made a difference, but they could not have done any worse than Vasher did.