Looking ahead to Pittsburgh

adam

Pittsburgh too is without their defensive leader, and he may be more important to them than Urlacher is to us, and that is saying a lot.

They had absolutely no running game (36 rushing yards) vs TEN and their O-Line looked almost as bad as ours. Big Ben was sacked 4 times and threw 2 picks. He also had a couple of "near" picks but got lucky.

I think this will be another close game, and definitely winnable.

The early line has the Steelers favored by 3.

One concern is that they have had a couple extra days to rest, recover, and prepare.

Pittsburgh too is without their defensive leader, and he may be more important to them than Urlacher is to us, and that is saying a lot.

They had absolutely no running game (36 rushing yards) vs TEN and their O-Line looked almost as bad as ours. Big Ben was sacked 4 times and threw 2 picks. He also had a couple of "near" picks but got lucky.

I think this will be another close game, and definitely winnable.

The early line has the Steelers favored by 3.

One concern is that they have had a couple extra days to rest, recover, and prepare.

Some would argue that GB's Oline is better than Pittsburgh's Oline. If this is true and GB had no answer for our new look Dline under Marinelli just imagine what we could do to Big Bem. I have a Pittsburgh that I work with that has been giving me crap all day and I would love for us to win and knock Big Ben out of the game for a long time. He thinks that Charlie Batch would be just fine and I would love to put that one to the test lol.

Well one thing is for sure, Pitt wont repeat.

Is this a "predict SB44 thread"? No.

Anyways, I think we match up well with them. Like you said RME, both QB's are coming off bad games, both teams have their leaders out, both teams had no running game in week 1, and both teams had awful OL's.

I'll say take the Bears in the betting world.

If we get Hester & Knox deep and Olsen in the middle then the Steelers will lose this game.

During the game we MUST go deep more than just a couple of times and test the new Safety who replaces Troy P. The experts are saying that LeBeau will do what he can to mask there play but we must do whatever we can to exploit that huge weakness.

Sweet, I would love nothing more than a shut out and Big Ben get hurt for the rest of the season. That would make for a GREATTTTT day at work come Tuesday(don't work Mondays)

I'm looking for a win as well but I don't wish serious injury on any player except maybe TO and Favre. ;)

Peace :dabears

I'm looking for a win as well but I don't wish serious injury on any player except maybe TO and Favre. ;)

Peace :dabears

I don't either, but this way I wouldn't have to hear how Big Ben is the greatest of all time. And no I am not making this up. He thinks Big Ben is the greatest of all time and Santonio Holmes is now Mr. MVP to him.

I don't wish "serious" injury on anyone. At least not life threatening or post-football lasting. At the same time, I can't say I don't want to see more than a few players go down w/ a busted leg. You can start w/ pretty much the entire GB and Minny rosters. Similar for Dallas, but frankly, just snap Romo's leg and I think the same effect (losing) would result. Favre is a no-brainer.

I know it isn't right. I should not wish injury on a player. But I would be lying if, when I saw Wale rushing Rodgers, I didn't yell out, "Rip his head off!" and mean it.

I don't either, but this way I wouldn't have to hear how Big Ben is the greatest of all time. And no I am not making this up. He thinks Big Ben is the greatest of all time and Santonio Holmes is now Mr. MVP to him.

I don't wish "serious" injury on anyone. At least not life threatening or post-football lasting. At the same time, I can't say I don't want to see more than a few players go down w/ a busted leg. You can start w/ pretty much the entire GB and Minny rosters. Similar for Dallas, but frankly, just snap Romo's leg and I think the same effect (losing) would result. Favre is a no-brainer.

I know it isn't right. I should not wish injury on a player. But I would be lying if, when I saw Wale rushing Rodgers, I didn't yell out, "Rip his head off!" and mean it.

Just sounds like healthy Bear enthusiasm to me. Of course, my first thought about the misdeeds of Jeffery Dahmer was, did he at least floss?

I don't want guys injured, I want them hurting so bad they get off the field. Like Urlacher did to Garcia years ago when he was the backup QB in Detroit. Ran through him so hard he was done for the season. I think Favre is primed for a similar take down this year.