Going Out On A Limb...

Mongo3451

I usually don't make predictions, unless it's for the office pool but... IMO the Bears win today. Preseason I told friends that we'd start 0-2. In all honesty thought it would be huge if we could start 2-2. We match up well against Pittsburgh for starters and also think we'll have more of a sense of purpose / urgency. Bears 24-20

Guest TerraTor
I usually don't make predictions, unless it's for the office pool but... IMO the Bears win today. Preseason I told friends that we'd start 0-2. In all honesty thought it would be huge if we could start 2-2. We match up well against Pittsburgh for starters and also think we'll have more of a sense of purpose / urgency. Bears 24-20

AN opening drive TD pass from Cutler would really ignite the entire stadium...

I was defending Cutler and the Bears all day yesterday at the tables in Vegas. We are SO written off in the minds of all other teams fans. This is a trap game for PIT. Go Bears!