Anyone listening to the Score?

GrizzlyBear

Listened to it as well and he's not all negative, He pointed out many positives as well. He was ripping on Tommie and questioned whether our only constant pressure will come when we have statue QBs and below average tackles. He made some comments about the OL and the run game.

first three hours of that conversation is linked on the score's website

http://www.670thescore.com

about half way down the page and to the right

Listened to it as well and he's not all negative, He pointed out many positives as well. He was ripping on Tommie and questioned whether our only constant pressure will come when we have statue QBs and below average tackles. He made some comments about the OL and the run game.

I didn't hear it, but if those were his complaints. I'm right with him. OL is horrible. Pace is a waste.

Tommie hasn't been a force in years and it isn't because he is double teamed....I can't remember the last time I saw 2 guys on him.

I don't know what he expected from Anderson, but I actually thought Anderson had been playing pretty decent. Not as great as his rookie year, but far better than the last two. He has been active and getting into the backfield. I think both Brown and Wale have been far more active as well. IMHO, the issue is the interior.

If he is negative about our DTs, and Harris specific, and our OL, can anyone really argue?

first three hours of that conversation is linked on the score's website

http://www.670thescore.com

about half way down the page and to the right

The gyst I got was that he felt there are no real stars on the DL...

No Sapp, no Rice. Harris being a shell of his former self...

I don't know what he expected from Anderson, but I actually thought Anderson had been playing pretty decent. Not as great as his rookie year, but far better than the last two. He has been active and getting into the backfield. I think both Brown and Wale have been far more active as well. IMHO, the issue is the interior.

If he is negative about our DTs, and Harris specific, and our OL, can anyone really argue?

Can that be argued?

Brown and Wale have been solid, but few would confuse them w/ Rice. Harris may once have been a star, but that star has faded to the point where I question his even being worthy of a starting job.

The gyst I got was that he felt there are no real stars on the DL...

No Sapp, no Rice. Harris being a shell of his former self...

Heck, anything can be argued barring a few rare exceptions!

But, I hear ya...

Can that be argued?

Brown and Wale have been solid, but few would confuse them w/ Rice. Harris may once have been a star, but that star has faded to the point where I question his even being worthy of a starting job.

Can that be argued?

I think the point Hampton made that stood out for me was, stop waiting for Harris to re-emerge because he won't. We may just have to accept that he will be a marginal player. He also made a pitch for idonijie to get some PT at that position but said that Smith is too reluctant. I would have no problem sitting Harris. He just isn't earning his money.