7 members have voted

1. 1. Should be a good game

• Vikings in a blow out
    • Vikings in a close one
    • Tie
    • Packers in a close one
    • Packers in a blow out

Comments?

Regardless of what happens here we need to win today I'd like to see a decisive win but I'll take a win.

GB wins and they improve to 3-1 and Minny drops to 3-1 and if we win we improve to 3-1. 3 way tie for the division with the 1-3 lions at the bottom

GB looses and they drop to 2-2 and Minny improves to 4-1 and if we win we improve to 3-1. we would move into second place.

I have to think that this matchup favors the Packers. Minnesota hasn't had a true test like this yet. The 49ers should have beaten them last week but due to a fluke didn't. The Vikings have been flirting with failure and this time I think it bites them. I personally don't see this one being lopsided either way but wouldn't be surprised if it did get that way. Either way it should be an entertaining game.

As much as I would love to see GBP win over MIN reality tells me that in MIN AP will torch the Packers, Grant will be a dud against the MIN D, and both QBs are going to get a tremendous amount of heat. I think a better poll might have been which team gets the most unnecessary roughness penalties. This one is going to be a fun game to watch. I will be interested to see int injury report from this game. LOL