Feel pretty bad for Stafford and Detroit

Guest TerraTor

Isnt that the same injury Columbo suffered from forever?

I assume Colombo's was a lot worse but have you heard something about Stafford's? Colombo had pretty bad nerve damage with his.

PS. I won't wish injury on any player, not even a Packer, since I believe it carries with it bad karma. With that said, now that the injury has occured, I don't really "feel bad" for him either. Not that I hope it's a really bad long term injury or anything but it isn't my worry either. We've got our own guys to feel bad for and plenty of them are injured too.

from what I read on it, it stems from an injury he suffered in high school.

I tore my ACL back in high school. There is scar tissue in there from the surgery and my knee cap sometimes gets caught on it and dislocated. I'll spend the next month or two with a bum knee.

I think with stafford it's a lot less of a problem, supposedly he dislocated his knee in high school and once you do it you are more susceptible to do it again.

EDIT: Cracker I love your sig but honestly if i am reading talkbears at work I have to make sure no one is around...

Cracker I love your sig but honestly if i am reading talkbears at work I have to make sure no one is around...

Well then... Work at work and play at home. :)

I think I'll be switching it soon anyway. It's just nice knowing that every post I make will be opened although I believe the distraction part means most of the time my message isn't actually read.

Well then... Work at work and play at home. :)

I think I'll be switching it soon anyway. It's just nice knowing that every post I make will be opened although I believe the distraction part means most of the time my message isn't actually read.

I definetely read all your posts but of course I am a male and I'm not dead yet so I have to look at the pics.

Sucks for Stafford - an old knee injury that he's now reinjured would worry me if I were a Lions fan. I wonder if he can just play with a brace on that knee to keep from dislocating it again.

On another Stafford-related note, I think it's kind of awesome that the NFC North has 3 talented young QBs all of a sudden. Should make for some fun football to watch for the next 10 years or so.

Sucks for Stafford - an old knee injury that he's now reinjured would worry me if I were a Lions fan. I wonder if he can just play with a brace on that knee to keep from dislocating it again.

On another Stafford-related note, I think it's kind of awesome that the NFC North has 3 talented young QBs all of a sudden. Should make for some fun football to watch for the next 10 years or so.

Agree and I'd like to see Stafford can stay healthy he's got talent. I mentioned earlier that I can't recall the last time all the teams in our division were competitive. The Lions have been the bottom feeder of the NFC North for a long time back to when it was the NFC Central. They won't be able to use the "well it's a weak division" excuse anymore. Right now it's 3 team race but before long the Lions could enter that race.