Looking ahead to Atlanta

adam

We need to win 1 of the next 2 on the road. Either in ATL. or in CIN.

Peace :dabears

My thoughts exactly. Shaun Hill is a medicore, almost bad, QB. Obviously, we have a much better QB then that and Gore was out. We need to take care of the ball and get Forte going. They're a medicore team defense (14th against the pass and 15th against the run). Like I said, hand Forte the ball and get some 20+ yard throws in there.

I think that one of the biggest keys is getting an early push from the front four. Just get up field and make Ryan uncomfortable. We will be rested so no reason not to bust up the middle with bad intentions. On paper we are pretty similar in points scored and points allowed. I see the difference in that they started the year with games against weak offenses.

A nice win by the Falcons but the 49ers were abysmal in every phase of the game, from the opening KO going out of bounds to giving up the 90 yarder to Cofee going off the field thinking a TD was scored & forcing them to call a time-out. From coaching down they were horrible

My thoughts exactly. Shaun Hill is a medicore, almost bad, QB. Obviously, we have a much better QB then that and Gore was out. We need to take care of the ball and get Forte going. They're a medicore team defense (14th against the pass and 15th against the run). Like I said, hand Forte the ball and get some 20+ yard throws in there.

No we need to win both of them to keep pace with the Vikings and ahead of the Packers

With NYG, MIN, and NO all undefeated, they are clearly the forerunners, and essentially locks for the playoffs. Someone will win the west, and the 2 WCs will come from the other 3 divisions. Right now the Bears, Falcons, and Eagles are vying for 2 spots. So the game next week is huge. We stay ahead of the Pack, and push ahead of the Falcons.

This is going to be a tough one. Hopefully the extra week of preparation actually pays off, and the team will actually start playing right after the coin flip!

It's a game we can win. If we hold Turner in relative check and keep the pressure on Ryan, also assuming the O will be fine as they've been the last number of weeks, we should win.

They looked great this week vs SF. Almost 500 yards of offense, 8-15 on 3rd downs. This will be a huge test for us next week.

MIN plays BAL at home, Pit away, then GBP away in the next 3 games. I see them at 5-3

GBP plays Det at home, CLE away, then MIN at home in the next 3 weeks. I see them 5-2

CHI plays ATL away, CIN away, and then CLE at home. If we sweep, we are 6-1 and in first place.

I think it will go down to the wire as to who actually wins the NFC North. We need to kick some ass!

MIN plays BAL at home, Pit away, then GBP away in the next 3 games. I see them at 5-3

GBP plays Det at home, CLE away, then MIN at home in the next 3 weeks. I see them 5-2

CHI plays ATL away, CIN away, and then CLE at home. If we sweep, we are 6-1 and in first place.

I think it will go down to the wire as to who actually wins the NFC North. We need to kick some ass!

No doubt about it, Atl and Cin are going to be humdingers. Hope Lovie is using this bye week to get us ready to bring it! :dabears