Tonight's a must win

BearFan2000

Not that there are games we don't need to win but with Minn getting lucky yet again are now 6-0 GB winning are 3-2. A win tonight puts us at 4-1 and keeps us a game behind Minny a loss drops us to 3-2 and puts us with the Packers at 2 games back Plus it's a conference game.

To win we are going to have to play a complete game Atlanta is too good to waltz in there and sleepwalk through the first half and expect to pull it out in the second half.

We must establish the run and win the time of possession battle. Atlanta is a fast track we need to utilize that with our speed guys Hester and Knox. Offensive line needs to protect Jay

Defensively we need to get pressure on Ryan early and often. We need to be smart on defense and not let them just play pitch and catch up and down the field. Must make them work for every inch they get.

Too early for this to be a must win. I'm not that impressed by the Vikings 6 wins. The Packers they beat outright but beyond that the two good teams they've played in Baltimore and 49ers they should have lost to. Beating Cleveland, Detroit, and StLouis aren't impressive victories especially getting these rebuilding teams (Det, StL) early in the year. They are a good team capable of beating any team but they are not a dominant team to worry about. By the way I feel the same about Baltimore, as their offense improves their defense declines proportionally.

For us a victory tonight would go a long way to showing that the Bears are for real and are improving. I'm looking forward to this challenge to see where we fit in among the better teams.