Simple Question: How does Frank Omiyale still have a job?

Bears4Ever_34

I'm with the crowd weilding the torches and pitchforks. Omiyale is really really bad. On the most routine blocks he seems to lack the ability to even get his body between the defender and the ball. Horrible footwork and horrible intensity. I would go as far to say the guy is a complete pussy. Huuuge gaffe in signing this guy. Beekman should be starting this Sunday. If not, I'll begin losing faith in our staff. I'm already beginning to use hindsight in viewing the people we had the money to sign VS who we ended up with.

I'm with the crowd weilding the torches and pitchforks. Omiyale is really really bad. On the most routine blocks he seems to lack the ability to even get his body between the defender and the ball. Horrible footwork and horrible intensity. I would go as far to say the guy is a complete pussy. Huuuge gaffe in signing this guy. Beekman should be starting this Sunday. If not, I'll begin losing faith in our staff. I'm already beginning to use hindsight in viewing the people we had the money to sign VS who we ended up with.

Frank Omiyale looks like the second coming of Quasim Mitchell

If I was Lovie, I'd activate Lance Louis and I would sit the whole Offensive line for the first series against the Bengals.

Lance Louis, Beekman, Mannely, Anthony Adams or some one else, Schaffer starts the game. Send a message to the OL that this won't be accepted.

If I was Lovie, I'd activate Lance Louis and I would sit the whole Offensive line for the first series against the Bengals.

Lance Louis, Beekman, Mannely, Anthony Adams or some one else, Schaffer starts the game. Send a message to the OL that this won't be accepted.

I hope we start a back-up QB too cause I don't want Cutler dying.

I hope we start a back-up QB too cause I don't want Cutler dying.

Lol, well I started to say throw Haine out there, but since the starting line can't create a pocket anyways, it wouldn't be much different. Of course it would be a 3 and out, but they need some kinda message sent that they aren't getting it done.