Derek Anderson Will Start

DABEARSDABOMB

Browns announced Anderson will remain the starter for this weeks game versus the Bears.

Of course he is. I didn't even know that this was in question. If Brady plays then he moves closer to a HUGE incentive in his contract and Cleveland doesn't want to pay that considering they do want him there for the future.

Of course he is. I didn't even know that this was in question. If Brady plays then he moves closer to a HUGE incentive in his contract and Cleveland doesn't want to pay that considering they do want him there for the future.

Well Anderson has the worse QB rating in the NFL, so I'd have to think they'd bench him. All I can say is that if Anderson puts up good numbers, Lovie better hide, cause the city and the airwaves will be 100% after him (to get fired).

Well Anderson has the worse QB rating in the NFL, so I'd have to think they'd bench him. All I can say is that if Anderson puts up good numbers, Lovie better hide, cause the city and the airwaves will be 100% after him (to get fired).

I am a huge Brady Quinn fan. I know that Anderson has the worst rating in the NFL but the ONLY Quinn will start or even play in a game the rest of the year is if and ONLY if Anderson gets hurt. Cleveland does not like Quinn for whatever reason I don't know and because of that they are going to make sure that he doesn't get his incentive, which if he hits it they would owe him around 11 or 12 million. That is a very large sum of money if you ask me.