A couple things that will improve our offensive output this year

BigDaddy

If anybody has watched GB, I think we can sympathize with their o line woes. Rodgers has been sacked more than twice as many times as Cutler yet GBs offense is ranked 11th while we're at 21. Rodgers is enjoying another great year stats wise Why? Because the guys in GB knopw how to maximize the talent they have.They are making that offense go by playing to the strengths of their players. What are we doing? Trying to make all our guys fit into Turners little box.

Look, we can't fire our o line and we can't kill them but we can start using our other personnel better. Instead of having Cutler move around in a closing pocket, MOVE the damn thing. Let him roll out and throw. Move the pocket. That would help us save his life and it would also allow hester and Knox to get downfield and not have to die running 7 yd outs and inside curls. Olsen is a 6'5" guy with great speed, move him to WR. Make some mismatches get Davis in down by the goal line, he's 6'7" for Gods sake. I'm tired of the status quo. We need some innovation now. A loss Sunday if no changes are made and this team will slip into the tank and won't be coming back either. You let Cutler start seeing success and it's contagious.

If anybody has watched GB, I think we can sympathize with their o line woes. Rodgers has been sacked more than twice as many times as Cutler yet GBs offense is ranked 11th while we're at 21. Rodgers is enjoying another great year stats wise Why? Because the guys in GB knopw how to maximize the talent they have.They are making that offense go by playing to the strengths of their players. What are we doing? Trying to make all our guys fit into Turners little box.

Look, we can't fire our o line and we can't kill them but we can start using our other personnel better. Instead of having Cutler move around in a closing pocket, MOVE the damn thing. Let him roll out and throw. Move the pocket. That would help us save his life and it would also allow hester and Knox to get downfield and not have to die running 7 yd outs and inside curls. Olsen is a 6'5" guy with great speed, move him to WR. Make some mismatches get Davis in down by the goal line, he's 6'7" for Gods sake. I'm tired of the status quo. We need some innovation now. A loss Sunday if no changes are made and this team will slip into the tank and won't be coming back either. You let Cutler start seeing success and it's contagious.

Although I agree that we need to be more innovative and not rely on the status quo, one of the problems with a team like ours is that we need a semblance fo a running game to keep teams honest. We had a better running attack on sunday. So going into sunday we need to let arizona know they are going to have to keep someone at home for Cutler scrambling (opening up intermediate middle routes), keem the cards honest with screens. I also want to see Davis more and Olsen in the slot. We have great speed in hester and knox. With olsen spread out it helps with quick screens (if cards are playing tight) and a ten yard fade with a 6'5 guy is tough to defend with a linebacker or a safety. POint is we can win but I wonder if this team is tough enough or pissed enough to want to win.

Although I agree that we need to be more innovative and not rely on the status quo, one of the problems with a team like ours is that we need a semblance fo a running game to keep teams honest. We had a better running attack on sunday. So going into sunday we need to let arizona know they are going to have to keep someone at home for Cutler scrambling (opening up intermediate middle routes), keem the cards honest with screens. I also want to see Davis more and Olsen in the slot. We have great speed in hester and knox. With olsen spread out it helps with quick screens (if cards are playing tight) and a ten yard fade with a 6'5 guy is tough to defend with a linebacker or a safety.

POint is we can win but I wonder if this team is tough enough or pissed enough to want to win.

I guess we're about to find out how tough this bunch is the next 4 games.