I have a conundrum

DaBearSox

The Bears game is on TV here this week. I got a nice HD and free OTA HD broadcast, plus a basement full of homemade beer.

However, The games I have watched at the bar this year the bears have won, every game I watched at home we have lost.

I am usually not a superstitious person but when it comes to the bears I think anything helps....what to do what to do

also for anyone out of market here is a great website that will tell you what games are playing in your neck of the woods each week.

http://the506.com/nflmaps/

The Bears game is on TV here this week. I got a nice HD and free OTA HD broadcast, plus a basement full of homemade beer.

However, The games I have watched at the bar this year the bears have won, every game I watched at home we have lost.

I am usually not a superstitious person but when it comes to the bears I think anything helps....what to do what to do

also for anyone out of market here is a great website that will tell you what games are playing in your neck of the woods each week.

http://the506.com/nflmaps/

Conundrum my ass... Get to the bar...lol

Game is on in my area too. So far the Bears have lost the Sunday Night Games (ie, games at my house) but have won the ones I've been to in person and most of the ones i've watched at the bar (with the exception of the Bengals game).

Still, a game at home means I get to watch it on the 65 incher in full HD.

Yea the bengals game was on TV here....and I only got a 40 incher but my couch is more comfortable than the bar stool (if i am able to find an open spot) plus i get to sleep a little later b/c the bar I go to is a Bears bar and it gets freakin packed.

Yea the bengals game was on TV here....and I only got a 40 incher but my couch is more comfortable than the bar stool (if i am able to find an open spot) plus i get to sleep a little later b/c the bar I go to is a Bears bar and it gets freakin packed.

What bar in Denver is a Bears Bar?