FF Brother in Law Trade

nfoligno

Well hell yes you "still like the trade." Just playing.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I nearly kicked my TV when it appeared Mendenhal fumbled at the goal line, and then they opt not to let him run it in. Of course then Mr. Orton throws another pick to lock it up for me.

Earlier, I donated to a charity. Maybe there is such a thing as Karma?

I retract what I said about smashing you after Steelers D and Mendenhall put up 61 when you were down 58 lol, but I still like the trade.

Well hell yes you "still like the trade." Just playing.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I nearly kicked my TV when it appeared Mendenhal fumbled at the goal line, and then they opt not to let him run it in. Of course then Mr. Orton throws another pick to lock it up for me.

Earlier, I donated to a charity. Maybe there is such a thing as Karma?

I dont think it could have been more fitting for me to lose than by an errant Orton int. The guy throws more ints today than he did all year. That was definitely the most interesting end to a fantasy week Ive ever been apart of. I thought I lost when Mendenhall went over 150 but it left me up 1.3. Once I saw Mendenhall wasnt going to get the TD Im like, the only way to lose is an Orton int. Sure enough...