I Feel Bad For Jay Cutler

AtHomeBoy_2000

I absolutely rather have Culter and Forte to build around. I personally like to live life forward and not dwell on past mistakes or what have you. The important thing to do is learn from past experince and make better decision going forward. With that said I think the Bears are a few players away from being a good team on both side of the ball but it must start with a rebuilt offensive line.

I think it starts w/ both lines. While we have numerous problems on offense, I don't think adding anything other than OL will provide significant improvement. On the defensive side, I feel the same. While there is little question we have needs in the secondary and at LB, IMHO, until we get our DL right, it won't really matter what we add in the back 7. If we can't rush the passer, two pro bowl CBs would look average to below average.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't this it's as much possible as it is probable...

Is it possible that maybe Harry Hiestand doesn't have a clue how to teach technique or is just so dumb as far as teaching and using different blocks schemes that the players are regressing? I know I have heard OB and Buffone on post game multiple times screaming for them to use different blocking techniques. Or is it possible that Ron Turner is so dumb he just refuses to call running plays that use these techniques by always running at the same point of attack? Sorry I don't have more info to work with but I don't have time to research right now as I'm busy fixing my car.