Well..that's ballgame and season

Connorbear

I agree. However, certain things have to change going forward. Fire the offensive line coordinator. Fire ron turner. Turnover the o-line and bring in road graders. It is easy to camp out in the secondary when noone respects our run game. We self destructed. To have more penalties than rushing yards is absolutely idiotic. What I didn't like is that on multiple occasions the camera picked up Lovie on the sidelines and you could see him saying "good job." These aren't four year olds that are falling of their bikes repeatedly but are getting back up. These are millionaires who's only job is to smack the guy in front of them and entertain us. I am not entertained. We need an accontability snowball that starts with Angelo and rolls through the coaches and onto the players. I am sick to my stomach and a day removed is not going to lessen the taste.

I agree. However, certain things have to change going forward. Fire the offensive line coordinator. Fire ron turner. Turnover the o-line and bring in road graders. It is easy to camp out in the secondary when noone respects our run game. We self destructed. To have more penalties than rushing yards is absolutely idiotic. What I didn't like is that on multiple occasions the camera picked up Lovie on the sidelines and you could see him saying "good job." These aren't four year olds that are falling of their bikes repeatedly but are getting back up. These are millionaires who's only job is to smack the guy in front of them and entertain us. I am not entertained. We need an accontability snowball that starts with Angelo and rolls through the coaches and onto the players. I am sick to my stomach and a day removed is not going to lessen the taste.

Is turner related to terry shea? b/c he runs the screens and slants as much and with the same results. Also for the record... If i have to see babich's ugly face one more time this season I'm gonna scream! I hope he gets kicked in the balls many times in the future. I really hope we fire the coach and find one who can take us to a 3-4 base defense b/c all the good teams are playing it and it gets results.

agree but Lovie will probably play the age old card of once we get our 8th loss then we start to play the younger guys.... granted that will likely be in three weeks. from our standpoint unless we win out and get some help we will not be in the post season. This year should now be about working towards next year hopefully with new staff, but I doubt we'll get that we're probably stuck with Dumb, Dumber, and Dumberer.

The bright spot in this game is that the D keep us in the game even though the offense did all they could to keep us out of the game. The 49ers didn't do much of anything outside of us giving them help like a pick that was ran back for 50+ yards and then the run by Gore who for the most part we held in check. Kudos to the D for showing that they actually care and have some pride. We held them to 10 points, and the fact that they did that and still we lost is sad.

I had never thought about it before, but at least with respect to Orton getting traded, while it probably was insulting to him since we gave away such high value draft picks too, it nevertheless means those draft picks (which look like they'll be high ones) get to be used by his new team. If you're gonna get traded, I guess you want take a few of your old team's draft picks along with you.

Would you really care about this if they were winning? Look, this is how Lovie is. He is not going to change for us. You just have to wait until he either turns it around or is fired (more than likely the latter).

Peace :dabears

I highly doubt Lovie will get fired due to the high salaries and two years left on his contract. As for Ron Turner I also think we'll keep him next year for the simple fact that it will be tough to find someone decent to come in as OC when they know it'll likely be a one year deal with Lovie on the hot seat.

I do remember an article about how when Rivera left, the Bears lost someone who understood how to light a fire under their players (obviously Rivera was a Ditka and Buddy Ryan alum), when Lovie doesn't. That doesnt' make it true, but maybe. We'll maybe find out years from now after Lovie is gone from old players if he really is poor at getting his team up for a game (or an important drive). His D played well today. Some consistency would be nice.

Would you really care about this if they were winning? Look, this is how Lovie is. He is not going to change for us. You just have to wait until he either turns it around or is fired (more than likely the latter).

Of course I wouldn't care if they were winning. When employees do a good job you acknowledge good work. When they give a terrible effort you call the spade a spade. If you don't, then you are enabling your employees not to care which will show in their performance. But the point that has been made dozens of times is that we won't fire lovie so the front office and the bears as a whole deserve what they get. That is a pill I don't want to even have in my house let alone swallow. To know that I will more than likely have to deal with this one more year sucks.

They are done. Cutler killed us tonight. The defense actually played ok but they cannot dig themselves out of this hole. Way too many injuries. This is not our season. Time to see the younger players so they get game experience.

Did ya not hear Lovie Connor?? Lot of games left in the season :blink:

Did ya not hear Lovie Connor?? Lot of games left in the season :blink:

Did you notice how much Singletary was talking to his players? They showed shots of Lovie too,but I did not see one where he talked to any of his players. I never even see his lips move except for on split second,it looked like his lips were ready to move but then NFL network put up a graph on the screen that covered his whole mouth. I started lol because it looked like he was saying something and I said to myself wow I can't even see it when he does talk. I want Ron Rivera here. Bear tradition is Defense and run the ball and I think that will be the only way we will ever win another championship. I could of been the Bear qb in 1985 and won with that D and running O.

Did you notice how much Singletary was talking to his players? They showed shots of Lovie too,but I did not see one where he talked to any of his players. I never even see his lips move except for on split second,it looked like his lips were ready to move but then NFL network put up a graph on the screen that covered his whole mouth. I started lol because it looked like he was saying something and I said to myself wow I can't even see it when he does talk. I want Ron Rivera here. Bear tradition is Defense and run the ball and I think that will be the only way we will ever win another championship. I could of been the Bear qb in 1985 and won with that D and running O.

I'll take Rivera as well.

The defense was better better in 86 and they didn't make the SB with a backup QB so I doubt you could have been the Bears QB. ;)

It can be debated whether or not you need an animated coach or low key coach to win, but there is no question last night we saw a stark contrast in coaching styles.

I watch games at a bar w/ many other bear fans (in Dallas) and we commented all night on what you said. After every series, Singletary was nearly running onto the field to talk to his players. He was "teaching" his players non stop, throughout the game. Both offense and Defense. He was constantly talking to and working with the players.

And did you all see him when something bad happened. He was quick to get in the face of the kicker after the miss. After poor plays, you just knew players were not looking forward to getting to the sideline and hearing from Singletary. Anyone think our players fear heading to the sideline after a bad play?

On our sideline, some questioned whether Lovie was awake, or one of those people who can sleep w/ their eyes open. He just stood their like a statue. You rarely saw him say a word to a player, good or bad.