worst team ever

Guest TerraTor

During my stay in the Republic of South Vietnam in 1969 the Bears went 1-13, that was the only year I missed from 1954,then after arriving home Abe Gibron took over (Bobby Douglas) which was interesting but humiliating and IMHO the most frustrating years a fan could have.I think though this is probably the worst offensive line up to this point I have ever seen.I respect all the loyal Chicago fans,this season is as bad as the early seventies,we don't deserve this.No fan base does.As the famous Mike Brown put it "we suck" and it starts from the top down.

I thought last years offensive line was bad but man.. This one makes last year's look All Pro. There really isn't a single OL on this team that is above average.

Your right I thought last years was bad and I didn't think it could possibly get worse but we some how pulled it off. Looking ahead to the offseason is there any top end caliber lineman in free agency that we could go after.