I'm floored....

madlithuanian

The wind has completely been taken out of my sails...

I'm sure it'll pass, but this loss is one of the most wrenching ones I can ever recall. It just served as a harbringer of "no hope/no future". The Bears destroyed themselves. Bad teams always figure out ways to lose. At least there, we're good at something. We're great at losing.

I saw no bright spots. Yeah, the D played good against another horrid O. But everything is sour.

Only Briggs played with true passion. He was livid out there.

I am mentally planning for the next few years to enjoy the kicking greatness that is Robbie Gould, and watching Lance Briggs tackle. Other than that, I only expect disappointment until an entirely new regime is put in place, Ted Phillips down...

My Kool-aid glass is a barren wasteland the size of the Sahara desert.

The Bears as they are structured to be, for years to come, are heartbreakers and dream killers. Oh well, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me infinitely, shame on me. I must truly be insane. I keep watching the same crap year after year w/ an odd smoke & mirror season every 5-7 years, and expect different results. I think I might need professional help.

Sorry, I'm pissed off, apathetic, sad, and plain frustrated.

The wind has completely been taken out of my sails...

I'm sure it'll pass, but this loss is one of the most wrenching ones I can ever recall. It just served as a harbringer of "no hope/no future". The Bears destroyed themselves. Bad teams always figure out ways to lose. At least there, we're good at something. We're great at losing.

I saw no bright spots. Yeah, the D played good against another horrid O. But everything is sour.

Only Briggs played with true passion. He was livid out there.

I am mentally planning for the next few years to enjoy the kicking greatness that is Robbie Gould, and watching Lance Briggs tackle. Other than that, I only expect disappointment until an entirely new regime is put in place, Ted Phillips down...

My Kool-aid glass is a barren wasteland the size of the Sahara desert.

The Bears as they are structured to be, for years to come, are heartbreakers and dream killers. Oh well, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me infinitely, shame on me. I must truly be insane. I keep watching the same crap year after year w/ an odd smoke & mirror season every 5-7 years, and expect different results. I think I might need professional help.

Sorry, I'm pissed off, apathetic, sad, and plain frustrated.

Understood. At least it is better than when Mikey Jr. ran the show. We didn't have a GM and Mikey was an idiot. I know Angelo has killed us lately in the draft but at least the structure is in place. I see them losing the next 2 games easily and finishing 6-10. There will be a loud call for changes from the fan base. Let's hope someone is listening.

BTW - I would say another brightspot was screen execution. As someone else pointed out, that was the best I have ever seen the Bears do it.

Peace :dabears

I fear the structure in place is not well built. While it deos seem Better the Mikey-boy...it almost seemes worse. Becasue there is some success which clouds the reality of failure. I keep thinking I'm watching the Fontes-led Lions. Just good enough to keep warranting keeping on, but bad enough that nothing will ever really come of it.

The screen did work well. But, it's not making me feel much better.

Understood. At least it is better than when Mikey Jr. ran the show. We didn't have a GM and Mikey was an idiot. I know Angelo has killed us lately in the draft but at least the structure is in place. I see them losing the next 2 games easily and finishing 6-10. There will be a loud call for changes from the fan base. Let's hope someone is listening.

BTW - I would say another brightspot was screen execution. As someone else pointed out, that was the best I have ever seen the Bears do it.

Peace :dabears