No pumps for Cutler

NAMEDSONPAYTON2

I believe one of cutlers problems is he does not pump the ball. I've always got on the Bear's qb for not pumping the ball. P.Manning does it up to 3 times a play sometimes I'm always see Big Ben do it, Farve,Brees and many other do it consistantly. I believe 2 red zone ints could of went for td's if he'd pump it once.I know our line sucks,but there are times where I'm yelling at cutler to pump the damn ball,it works, it works, it works. It's all the little chit that seems to not be tought that pisses me off. I can hadle mistakes, but the little things that never seem to be a fixture just irritate me. I talked about a few of them the other day ago here but do not want to repeat them today for some reason. We seriously lack fundamentals.

Cutler has no help from anyone on our offense and it's put him into some bad habits. He now routinely throws off his back foot which leads to picks and errant passes. That pass to Knox that bounced to him was a great example of that. I think we need to just let him do roll outs and let him run the ball more if nothing is there. Sure it'll take away half the field but for the sake of our offense, something needs to change.