Pittsburgh Steelers Fan Says He Was Poisoned

flea

A Pittsburgh Steelers fan almost died, after he says a Chicago Bears fan poisoned him.

Steelers fan Zack Heddinger of Pittsburgh is now blind and has brain damage.

After watching their team lose in Chicago September 20, he and his friends went to "Kitty O'Sheas" Bar outside Soldier Field, all wearing Steelers jerseys.

After some trash talking with Bears fans, one of those fans offered Heddinger a drink as a peace offering.

A short time later, Heddinger passed out and was rushed to a hospital. He says his heart stopped four times.

Doctors think he drank antifreeze. Heddinger believes the Bears fans poisoned his drink.

He is undergoing oxygen treatments in hopes of regaining some of his vision.

Chicago Police are trying to track down the suspects, but no luck so far.

http://www.kypost.com/content/wcposhared/s...wL7jODH6mA.cspx

One of the weirder stories you could come across. Remember guys, when you get in arguments about football with strangers, psychopaths probably like football too. Hopefully the poisoned guy will not have permanent blindness.

Moral of the story. Don't accept drinks from strangers. I thought this was common sense and that guy must not have any.

There is a rumor floating around that Visine or other eye clear products will give you diarrhea...however if you research it, it is possible of causing dire effects....my guess is if this story is true, it wasn't antifreeze it was Visine...I don't know what kind of drink wouldn't look tainted with a hue of neon green in it....unless they got him an appletini...which right there would tell you not to drink it.

Also read, I think on PFT, that it may have been pure grain alcohol, but who carries that into a bar? And, I agree about the anti-freeze aspect too. Not only color, but again, who is carrying that around. I guess it is possible someone ran out to there car, but I think it more probable something more at hand was simply used, whether that be visine or something else.

There is a rumor floating around that Visine or other eye clear products will give you diarrhea...however if you research it, it is possible of causing dire effects....my guess is if this story is true, it wasn't antifreeze it was Visine...I don't know what kind of drink wouldn't look tainted with a hue of neon green in it....unless they got him an appletini...which right there would tell you not to drink it.

The actions of that evil jackass that did that should not be a reflection of Bears fans. That's just a sick individual that should be tried for attempted murder.

A Pittsburgh Steelers fan almost died, after he says a Chicago Bears fan poisoned him.

Steelers fan Zack Heddinger of Pittsburgh is now blind and has brain damage.

After watching their team lose in Chicago September 20, he and his friends went to "Kitty O'Sheas" Bar outside Soldier Field, all wearing Steelers jerseys.

After some trash talking with Bears fans, one of those fans offered Heddinger a drink as a peace offering.

A short time later, Heddinger passed out and was rushed to a hospital. He says his heart stopped four times.

Doctors think he drank antifreeze. Heddinger believes the Bears fans poisoned his drink.

He is undergoing oxygen treatments in hopes of regaining some of his vision.

Chicago Police are trying to track down the suspects, but no luck so far.

http://www.kypost.com/content/wcposhared/s...wL7jODH6mA.cspx