Question for Chicago Beer drinkers

nfoligno

Very familiar w/ Shiner...a tasty beverage. A friend from Lubbock swears by it, and it's available in Cali. Not sure about Chicago though... I would assume the larger stores like BevMo would have it...

Makes sense Vashy would drink it...went to college in Texas!

For those who live in Chicago, are you familiar w/ Shiner Bock Beer, and if so, do you know if it is available in Chicago now?

And for those who believe this forum is for bear related topics only, um, I heard Nate Vasher likes Shiner. Does that work for the tie in:)

If you can't get it in Chicago then cross over to Indiana. They just started carrying it here this last year. My brother and dad both worked in Texas and used to stop by the brewery all the time. They swore by it but couldn't buy it here in Indiana. Until this year. Sorry I know your question wasn't if you could buy it in Indiana, but if you happen to be close or up for a trip you can get it here all week except Sunday.

For those who live in Chicago, are you familiar w/ Shiner Bock Beer, and if so, do you know if it is available in Chicago now?

And for those who believe this forum is for bear related topics only, um, I heard Nate Vasher likes Shiner. Does that work for the tie in:)