I've guaranteed a win Dec 28th against the Queens

BearFan2000

You guys sold your tickets and i am looking for them. I dont know what is wrong with me. I have been to the Cincy and AZ game this year. The Cincy game being the worst game experience i have ever had! AZ at least Cutler and Olsen looked good. Why i would want to subject myself to another game this year...I dont know. I guess getting blackout drunk will have to do.

Yeah I am sorry but I never would have sold the tickets, although I do understand the reasoning behind it.

I go to 6 games a year and normally sell a game to my niece's husband. My brother would normally take the other game. We both were planning on going to this game but, since it means nothing and it is going to be freezing, we decided to pass.

I despise the fact the NFL keeps scheduling Sunday/Monday night games for the Bears late in the season. This year the NFL scheduled 1 game in September and 1 game in October at Soldier field. That really is unacceptable. Further, they have scheduled 1 season opener at Soldier in the last 7 years. This really needs to change.

Peace :dabears

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery! ;)

You guys sold your tickets and i am looking for them. I dont know what is wrong with me. I have been to the Cincy and AZ game this year. The Cincy game being the worst game experience i have ever had! AZ at least Cutler and Olsen looked good. Why i would want to subject myself to another game this year...I dont know. I guess getting blackout drunk will have to do.

I was just curious. I hate it when "fans" get season tickets with the purpose of virtually scalping them on stubhub or ebay. That just pisses me off, and it makes someone less of a fan in my opinion.

Understood. I have had tickets since 2002 and only sold them once on E-bay. That was the SB year when they moved the New Years Eve game against the Packers from noon to midnight with about 2 weeks notice. I had previous plans that night and could not go and did not have time to find a friend to take them.

Peace :dabears

I have no problem w/ a fan who buys season tickets, and sells a game or two they can't attend. Heck, I don't have a problem w/ a fan who sells a game or two at a premium in order to offset part or all of the cost of the season tickets. Honestly, these fans (IMHO) are not the problem. The problem is not the fans who attend most, but not every, game. The problem is the businsess who make a living by buying up a large amount of tickets and selling those at premium prices.

I was just curious. I hate it when "fans" get season tickets with the purpose of virtually scalping them on stubhub or ebay. That just pisses me off, and it makes someone less of a fan in my opinion.