Bear weather?

jason

Did anyone else hear the post-game comments about it being "Bear weather" and that the Bears ran the ball well? I'm paraphrasing, but he said something like, "Well, it's Bear weather, and I think that when you have a game like that, you have to run. We had to run, we did run. I think we had about 38 rushes, and any time you do that it's a good thing."

Does he really think we are that stupid? I was at the game, and let me tell you...it was disgraceful how poorly the Bears played. To only beat the Rams by 8 points is unreal. There were countless discipline problems, again, and the offense was ridiculous.

Did anyone else hear the post-game comments about it being "Bear weather" and that the Bears ran the ball well? I'm paraphrasing, but he said something like, "Well, it's Bear weather, and I think that when you have a game like that, you have to run. We had to run, we did run. I think we had about 38 rushes, and any time you do that it's a good thing."

Does he really think we are that stupid? I was at the game, and let me tell you...it was disgraceful how poorly the Bears played. To only beat the Rams by 8 points is unreal. There were countless discipline problems, again, and the offense was ridiculous.

You went to this game? Wow. I sold the tickets early in the year to my niece's husband because I knew it would be a suckfest whether we were good or not.

You ever heard of coach speak??? That's what Lovie practices. It's all a bunch of bs. ;)

Peace :dabears

You went to this game? Wow. I sold the tickets early in the year to my niece's husband because I knew it would be a suckfest whether we were good or not.

You ever heard of coach speak??? That's what Lovie practices. It's all a bunch of bs. ;)

I live in Alabama, so I don't get a chance to go to many games. I bought the tickets when they went on sale at the official site, and I couldn't turn down the yearly trek to Soldier field. I purposely got tickets for this game because my father and brother in law were coming along for the trip, and I knew it was going to be a Bears win.

As for his "coach speak," yes, I've heard of it. I'm also well aware that Lovie spews it forth like oral diarrhea. It just infuriates me that he thinks we're that stupid, like we don't see that the Bears barely beat a miserable team, and that the weather had nothing to do with it.

I live in Alabama, so I don't get a chance to go to many games. I bought the tickets when they went on sale at the official site, and I couldn't turn down the yearly trek to Soldier field. I purposely got tickets for this game because my father and brother in law were coming along for the trip, and I knew it was going to be a Bears win.

As for his "coach speak," yes, I've heard of it. I'm also well aware that Lovie spews it forth like oral diarrhea. It just infuriates me that he thinks we're that stupid, like we don't see that the Bears barely beat a miserable team, and that the weather had nothing to do with it.

You take things way too personally. ;) In the end Lovie doesn't give a crap about us. I'm sure, given the choice, he would never, ever get in front of a microphone. He is just taking care of his required face time - that's all.