Bears vs Packers - 12CT - 12/13/09

adam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT CALL?? DID MANELLY DO ANYTHING? What a bull shit penalty.. God damnit!

Looked like he kicked while on the ground. Of course, that's because he got rolled AFTER the kick had already gone past the LOS and the play had virtually stopped.

HAHA...I know. Just too excited that the Bears looked really good on a drive for a change. See what happens when the running game actually poses a threat?!

See what happens when Cutler finally gets HIS player on the field for more than a couple of plays. Maybe we can sit Hester for the rest of the year and then trade him at the end lol.

Just like I've said before...let's see what players are on the roster BEFORE drafting a ton of WRs. Aromashodu looks pretty good this game, and apperas to be unguardable. Hell, he's got separation on every play. And he's catching everything.

Aromashodu, Hester, Knox, Bennet looks like a pretty good set of WRs to me.

Just like I've said before...let's see what players are on the roster BEFORE drafting a ton of WRs. Aromashodu looks pretty good this game, and apperas to be unguardable. Hell, he's got separation on every play. And he's catching everything.

Aromashodu, Hester, Knox, Bennet looks like a pretty good set of WRs to me.

Take out Hester and it's an ok group.

Seriously.. let's stop the blame game on who's fault it is. The bottom line is, Cutler has 22 interceptions and has had a god awful season.

It's easy to do if you are AGAINST Cutler, but when the announcers openly question WTF the WR is doing on both of "Cutler's" Interceptions, it's nice to keep some perspective on what reality is. Two times this game, TWO TIMES, the WR did something that looked completely out of the ordinary, and Cutler threw it to a spot that was nowhere near the WR on that route. And on both plays, Brian Billick, a man who has shown to be a better offensive coordinator in his sleep than anyone on the Bears' staff, has questioned what the WR was doing.

Has he had a bad season? Yes, way worse than we expected. But that's two more INTs that we can easily say weren't on Cutler. Did he throw other bad passes that were his fault, and COULD have been picked? Yes, but the INTs that happened aren't on him.

Pathetic. 99% of teams in the NFL complete atleast 1 first down in that situation and we don't. The defense could care less wether you dink and dunk your way to a first down, they're goal is to stop you from getting it all on one big play. Turner's offense is freakin awful. I hope every single coach except Toub (sp?) goes after the year.

I hope to the Lord that there is a market out there for Olsen, because that guy sucks. He's athletic, huh? Then why doesn't he ever make a big play? He drops the one that was confirmed on the challenge, and he doesn't dive for the one down the sideline.

Oh, and this Chris Williams is complete horses***. Frank Omigod is brutal as well. Kreutz isn't much better.