Officially

bowlingtwig

Per Adam Schefter on his Twitter account. Orlando Pace is out today and so is Devin Hester. Bears inactives are Iglesias, steltz, hester, moore, june, toeainia, pace and gilbert. Schefter also reported that Ryan Pickett is out for the Packers and that BJ Raji will make his 1st career start.

It should also be noted that Devin Aromashodu will also make his 1st start per Schefter.

I have no clue as to why Gilbert is IA...

Just posted this in the other thread, but Lovie's comments about the depth at d-line made it sound like they don't have enough spots to dress both Gilbert and Adams without deactivating someone ahead of them. Just speculating here, but I think Lovie's probably going to rotate them week-to-week, unless one or the other steps up and earns more playing time.

Just posted this in the other thread, but Lovie's comments about the depth at d-line made it sound like they don't have enough spots to dress both Gilbert and Adams without deactivating someone ahead of them. Just speculating here, but I think Lovie's probably going to rotate them week-to-week, unless one or the other steps up and earns more playing time.

Considering how shitty the DL has played, this is just yet another reason for everyone to despise Lovie. If the other guys are playing poorly, and they are, then it doesn't hurt to put in two guys who haven't seen the field that much. Give them a shot at being not so shitty.

Considering how shitty the DL has played, this is just yet another reason for everyone to despise Lovie. If the other guys are playing poorly, and they are, then it doesn't hurt to put in two guys who haven't seen the field that much. Give them a shot at being not so shitty.

Now that they are officially out of the playoff hunt, Angelo needs to tell Lovie that he needs to pick 1 d-lineman in the rotation who will be inactive the rest of the season. My choice would be the Prince. No way will we bring him back unless on the cheap.

Peace :dabears