Whole organization makes me vomit

Guest TerraTor

The development of Adams is very important to the turn a around of the Bears. It took a 2nd rounder to get him. We can not afford a bust of a 2nd round pick again. How many 1st and 2nd round bust can one team have. I never understood the Bazuin(CMU) pick. There is no question the guy is a speed freak, put some strength on him and teach him some pass rush moves and he may turn out. Im not saying i like the trade but we are stuck with him now. All i want for Xmas is for this guy to figure it out....oh and an oline and a #1 WR. Please please please

let's not forget getting rid of Turner too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I joked about wearing a bog over my head at a game earlier...but I think the bag may come in more useful as a barf bag. I'd tote it to a game on my hip if I weren't boycotting Bears products until a regime change.

I really dislike our coaches and management. What a frustrating 2+ decades this has been... Welcome to Cubdom everyone. Watch as the hapless Lions will now surpass us shortly.

I thnk the jerseys should remove the GSH. We do the man no respect with the product that is out there right now. Put it back on once this organization ceases to be a joke.

I'm venting...and I think it's helping. I feel my blood pressure lowering. At least momentarily until we hear Marinelli will be the DC and Terry Shae is back.

Guest TerraTor
I joked about wearing a bog over my head at a game earlier...but I think the bag may come in more useful as a barf bag. I'd tote it to a game on my hip if I weren't boycotting Bears products until a regime change.

I really dislike our coaches and management. What a frustrating 2+ decades this has been... Welcome to Cubdom everyone. Watch as the hapless Lions will now surpass us shortly.

I thnk the jerseys should remove the GSH. We do the man no respect with the product that is out there right now. Put it back on once this organization ceases to be a joke.

I'm venting...and I think it's helping. I feel my blood pressure lowering. At least momentarily until we hear Marinelli will be the DC and Terry Shae is back.

Marinelli... go 0-16 and we hire him to help the defense, good thinkin

Worse part is that John Mullin of CSN Chicago is already reporting that the Bears will have Losie Smith back next year as head coach because of the fact of the money still owed and the potential lock-out. As the saying goes, S^*t flows down hill and it starts at the top with the daughter. She is getting to old to know any better and her children have no clue as well. Why they insist to have a C.P.A. run this team is still beyond me. Then you have a half intelligent person as your G.M. who has far too many bad decisions in player personnel decisions for everyone decision that he may get right. Don't even get me started on this coaching staff and how pathetic it has become and if you saw the post with the interview by the sports talk host in Indianapolis, the players do not care and have no heart and do not control each other. The World of today's modern athlete has gotten to the point of prima donas and not real hard working athletes. The whole organization needs to changed and as Dan McNeil of the Trib stated, this team needs complete make over in the Wirtz way and now rather than later. I will always support this team however, it is getting more and more difficult to be a fan with the way the organization continues to go.

SIX TURNOVERS?!!! This team has checked out. I could understand if we were a dome team and we were playing in snow but these guys are ill-prepared for anything. Players play and coaches coach. Lovie didn't drop one of those balls but a team that gives it up six times is not mentally ready for anything. SIX TURNOVERS?!!!!

Based on what?

I remember well in the offseason. He was our biggest FA for the defense. He was a great DL coach that just couldn't be a HC. Now back on the DL, our guys would look so much better. Young players would develop and veterans would get back to form. Heck, I even bought into the hype. But what has he done. What players have improved under Marinelli?

Harrison, Anderson and Gilbert were a trio of DL that I read a lot about w/ regard to Marinelli developing. I have seen little to do development from any.

Harris too was a player who Marinelli was supposed to make look like Warren Sapp, but Harris has been so bad many bear fans want him gone.

I honestly can not think of a single DL that has improved this year. Now, that may not all be on Marinelli, but at the same time, I don't see why any would think he has done a good job or think he should stick.

I would actually be okay with keeping Marinelli around. I think he's an exceptional coach.