Kreutz Agrees With Us

DABEARSDABOMB

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2009/12/biggs.html

1. The most telling thing a player in the locker room told me came from center Olin Kreutz, who made it clear players, or at least Kreutz, believe significant changes are needed in the organization. "There is a lot wrong with the whole organization, but it is not Lovie,'' Kreutz said. "You can't concern yourself with their job, but you can't help but think about it.

"It has to be fixed from top to bottom,'' Kreutz continued. "You can't just keep changing the same positions and then asking what's wrong. Hopefully, they figure it out. I've got an idea (where it starts), but it's not my place to say.''

Kreutz is very careful with what he says to media and is understanding of professional etiquette and the ways of the business. This was stepping out for him.

He's gotta be thinking about Angelo. The problem really is the whole organization though, Lovie AND JA. They both need to be gone. Everyone except our special teams coach. Hire Bill Cowher, let him run the show cuz I'm sure he's going to want total control (GM and Head Coach). So if that is going to happen it would mean the McCaskey's would have to fire JA and Lovie because JA isn't going to want to hire a coach that also wants to do what he does.

These players like lovie I get it. He gives days off and he isn't a get in your face kind of guy. Easy going guys are easy to work for. Little accountability, easy life. But Olin knows that if the problem is with Angelo as he is obviously inferring, than any incoming GM wants to have guys that fit their philosophy in the coaching ranks and they want to know that if they, as GM's, are going to be accountable (dirty word to this team), then they are going down their way. Oh wait... maybe the bears are going the way of our politicians (blame the guy you replaced as the reason you don't succeed the first year). So summarizing: Angelo goes, lovie goes.

"There is a lot wrong with the whole organization, but it is not Lovie,'' Kreutz said.

That was enough for me to shut Olin off. I wish one of the oversized boxing gloves would have shot out of the wall and slobberknocked him when he said that. Lovie has a lot to do with the talent on the field and how that talent performs when on the field. Moreso than Angelo. Lovie has lost IT.

"There is a lot wrong with the whole organization, but it is not Lovie,'' Kreutz said.

That was enough for me to shut Olin off. I wish one of the oversized boxing gloves would have shot out of the wall and slobberknocked him when he said that. Lovie has a lot to do with the talent on the field and how that talent performs when on the field. Moreso than Angelo. Lovie has lost IT.

Agreed 100%. Nice for Olin to step up but he is a fool if he believes Lovie is not a big part of the problem.

Peace :dabears