The Say "Bye-Bye" List

DABEARSDABOMB

First, when most who talk about getting rid of Harris, I think they mean trade him, or at least try to trade him.

Second, with that said, I don't think Harris has much of a market at this point. In Harris, you have a player who has dealt with injury. Not only that, but the injury issue seems to be one he may have to always deal with. His play has simply gone down hill since the SB year, as has his attitude.

I am sure we could get something for Harris, but I doubt that something would even be a 3rd round pick.

Why the hell would we cut him! God that has to be the stupidest thing to do. Then again I could see this team doing that b/c we are run by a bunch of losers who don't know how to run a team. Look at the pats or any other good team. They get something for their players richard freakin seymore got the pats a first round pick for christ sakes, I find it hard to believe we couldn't get squat for harris but you're right this organization i could see doing something so stupid like cutting him. B/c that is what makes us perpetual losers and teams like the pats winners.