Bradley cut by KC

madlithuanian

Actually, when he was on the field with the Bears, he did look pretty great. He looked fast, strong, and just more athletic than most players. He looked explosive. The problem is, he was never on the field. I hated the pick when it happened, but I was hoping for the best.

There were a lot of problems with this pick. As much as with anything though, I hated this pick because I didn't like the fit w/ our team.

Bradley was a very raw player. He was never a starter at Oklahoma, and had minimal experience. He was one of those players who have loads of pure athletic ability, but was very raw and in need of a lot of coaching and development. But what did we have to offer in Chicago. Bad coaching, both at WR and OC, not to mention weak overall scheme. We did not have a QB who could help a WR's development, nor other veteran WRs who were good in that role. Simply put, we were not a good location for a raw WR to develop.

His injuries only furthered the problem. He was a player in need of so much development, and yet due to injuries, had little opportunity to do that.

Actually, when he was on the field with the Bears, he did look pretty great. He looked fast, strong, and just more athletic than most players. He looked explosive. The problem is, he was never on the field. I hated the pick when it happened, but I was hoping for the best.