My last post this year

Grouchy Bear

First, I would like to say happy holidays to everybody and hope all is going well !

It's been a pretty disappointing season and our football future seems to be up for grabs right now unfortunately.

Many have been screaming for heads but few will fall. I believe Angelo and above are safe for a long time.

Lovie will probably be safe for another year maybe two. He is a Mc Caskey favorite, and keeps everything under wraps and doesn't make waves .

More then likely he will get a new O staff. But who in there right mind will take this O.C. job ? Answer: unemployed friends , some college OC , how about someone on their own staff already ? Sounds wonderful and cheap.

All I ask if this happens, is to change some philosophy on drafting and FA signings. This teams has gone the way of jack of trades and master of none.

Example #1: if drafting a free safety, draft a pure free safety not a strong safety convert we have a shit load of those and

Example #2: if drafting a Wr, draft a WR who has played there, was a success ( minimum 3 years ), 6'1" minimum height and willing to block without hesitation.

Example #3: if you want a O Guard get an O Guard not a tackle.

The examples can go on and on, we need draft picks who played well at their positions in college to only to be assigned to those in the pros. No more converts !

This will help in the long run when we do get a proven new HC that has the smarts to surround himself with a coaching that is also knows how to develop talent.

God bless

happy new year !