A Tribune article Jason will Love

nfoligno

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,5974410.column

Article talks about how effective Cutler has been throughout his career outside the pocket. Talks about how little we have used Cutler on rollouts, bootlegs and such. Turner says it was part of the original plan, but they just got away from the plan.

Anyway, as so many here have screamed to use Cutler in such a way, this article is right up that alley.

I am sick and tired of Turner. He always has statements like this.

We should have used Garrett Wolfe more, I don't know why we didn't get him in the game.

We should have used Forte less I don't know why we kept him in the game,

We should have thrown deep more often.

We should have called more running plays.

We should have a new OC.

The article is dead-on, despite the fact that they quoted Jaws, a guy who clearly talks out of his ass. The fact that Turner can even reply to this article in any way in his defense is just ridiculous. I know he HAS to do it, but it's hilarious.

"Shoulda, coulda, didn't" is what I hear. Wasn't Turner also the one that missed an opportunity to get Cutler on the roster at University of Illinois when he was coaching there? I'm not saying he doesn't know how to judge (or use) talent but... http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/04/be..._by_m.html#more

And with as much nepotism as there are in sports, makes you wonder why it is Ron's brother doesn't have him helping out in San Diego?

Turner needs to go away and stop talking.

HERE'S TO A SAFE AND AWESOME 2010!!!!

:cheers :drink