Boras is gone

Connorbear

This makes no sense either... The TE's have been fairly solid for us under Boras.

So we dump what is working, retain and even promote what isn't working... Are they trying to make the Bears worse? What next fire Toub because he's too good at his job?

Shouldn't the restructure of a staff have the goal of keeping what's good and looking to upgrade where possible? Seems we are doing the opposite.

This makes no sense either... The TE's have been fairly solid for us under Boras.

So we dump what is working, retain and even promote what isn't working... Are they trying to make the Bears worse? What next fire Toub because he's too good at his job?

Shouldn't the restructure of a staff have the goal of keeping what's good and looking to upgrade where possible? Seems we are doing the opposite.

I haven't been impressed with Boras. He inherited Clark. What has he done to develop Olsen? We were looking for huge improvement from him this year and he has been a disappointment. Davis looked ok earlier this year but then disappeared. I have no issues with this move.

Peace :dabears

I haven't been impressed with Boras. He inherited Clark. What has he done to develop Olsen? We were looking for huge improvement from him this year and he has been a disappointment. Davis looked ok earlier this year but then disappeared. I have no issues with this move.

Peace :dabears

Agreed. Can we teach Olsen how to block? After 3 years and he's horrible.