Boycott the Home Opener

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

I was laid off 8 months ago due to poor economic conditions and bad descisions in my old company. I was the best at doing what i did in my office. This group of assholes cant do the basics of their job. Make playoffs, draft to continuously build and rebuild team, sign key FAs, make adjustments to get the job done... I mean the list goes on and on. Its seriously a mockery of us the fans. Can u even imagine that Zombie Smith is gonna make 11M dollars no matter what......and i cant even fathom what angelo makes. If i was 30% productive and never disciplined because i already signed a contract for the one time i wasnt a Fuckup it'd be heaven on earth. Screw this organization, hopefully 50,000 empty seats will tell these arrogant pricks we have better things to do. Virginia, rot in hell, actually bring back the honeybears, then rot in hell. Your Husband will be spitting on you from Heaven above, and you know if God exists hes a bears fan, why else would they be in Chicago

Tell us how you really feel! Don't hold back! ;)

In all seriousness, sorry to hear about your job Terra. I hope you have found something, or find a good one soon.

But I say, go to the game. Just don't buy a single thing. Eat before you come to the game, eat after. Drink in the parking lot. Don't give them any more money. The tickets are basically sold already.

Express your displeasure how you see fit.

I was laid off 8 months ago due to poor economic conditions and bad descisions in my old company. I was the best at doing what i did in my office. This group of assholes cant do the basics of their job. Make playoffs, draft to continuously build and rebuild team, sign key FAs, make adjustments to get the job done... I mean the list goes on and on. Its seriously a mockery of us the fans. Can u even imagine that Zombie Smith is gonna make 11M dollars no matter what......and i cant even fathom what angelo makes. If i was 30% productive and never disciplined because i already signed a contract for the one time i wasnt a Fuckup it'd be heaven on earth. Screw this organization, hopefully 50,000 empty seats will tell these arrogant pricks we have better things to do. Virginia, rot in hell, actually bring back the honeybears, then rot in hell. Your Husband will be spitting on you from Heaven above, and you know if God exists hes a bears fan, why else would they be in Chicago

Sorry to hear about your job. Best of luck.

I realize you are not happy about the decision but telling Virginia McCaskey to rot in hell over this is taking things way to seriously. BTW - Her husband is still alive (Ed McCaskey).

Peace :dabears

A little over the edge I would say.

You really expect 50,000 empty seats? They will be sold out.

You really want to condemn Virginia M. to hell because she did not give you your wishes?

From your post, you think Virginia was G Halas's wife? How about daughter.

Sorry about you job loss, I am in the same boat. However, let's not lose touch with reality.

Guest TerraTor
A little over the edge I would say.

You really expect 50,000 empty seats? They will be sold out.

You really want to condemn Virginia M. to hell because she did not give you your wishes?

From your post, you think Virginia was G Halas's wife? How about daughter.

Sorry about you job loss, I am in the same boat. However, let's not lose touch with reality.

Ya why did i type Husband? I actually started a new job this week, better pay and 100% interstate travel so. But i can guarantee i will not buy a dam thing this summer. Unless we somehow get Taylor Mays